Perfect

Perfect

 

 

Kevin woke up to seeing Eli sleeping peacefully in front of him. He stared at the flawless view.

“Kevin-ah, how long are you planning to stare at me?” Eli questioned his now blushing girlfriend.  Kevin turned away quickly as his cheeks flamed bright red.

“I wasn’t staring at you.” He corrected as he stood up.

Eli immediately grabbed Kevin’s wrist and pulled him back down.

“Stay.” Eli demanded. “I still wanna cuddle with you.” He continued.

“I need to make breakfast Eli, go back to sleep, okay?” Kevin smiled sweetly.

“No, not until you give me a kiss.”

Kevin just rolled his eyes and gave his boyfriend a peck.

“Happy?” He asked.

“Satisfied.” Eli answered. “Just go before I change my mind.” He continued.

Kevin gave Eli one last smile before he left the room. He walked to the Kitchen and started cooking. Eli rested peacefully in his bed until –

“Ahhhhh!”

He heard a scream from the Kitchen. Eli immediately rushed outside to check on his girlfriend.

“Kevin-ah, are you okay?” He asked worriedly. Kevin just stayed in the corner of the pantry rubbing his hand while nodding.  Eli hurried to his injured girlfriend.

“What did you get yourself into now?” he asked.

“I accidentally burnt my hand.” Kevin uttered. “It hurts.” He continued.

“Aish. See, this is what you get for not wanting to cuddle with your boyfriend.” Eli scolded his girlfriend as he observed Kevin’s hand.

Kevin just pouted and stuck his tongue out at the taller male. Eli looked up and saw Kevin quickly turning away.

“Yah, what’s wrong?” Eli asked as he stood up.

“Nothing.” Kevin murmured. “Where are you going?” he continued.

“Getting you a bandage.” He replied. “Stay.” He commanded one last time before he continued to walk towards their room.

Not long later Eli came back with a bandage in his hand and a piece of cotton in his other. Kevin stared as Eli left again, this time to the restroom. He then came back with a bucket of clean water and kneeled in front of Kevin. Eli opened his palm and instructed Kevin to put his injured hand on top of Eli’s.

“Ah..,” Kevin let out a small whimper as the wet cotton touched his wound.

“Sorry. Are you okay?” Eli asked worriedly.

Kevin just nodded and whimpered once again as the wet cotton ran across his open wound.

“Yah, are you really okay?” He asked again.

“Yes.” Kevin replied.

The next time Eli cleaned Kevin’s wound with the wet cotton Kevin bit his lower lips to prevent himself from whimpering again. Fortunately for Kevin, Eli didn’t hear him.

“There you go.” Eli said as he stuck the bandage on to Kevin’s palm. “All better?” He continued.

Kevin nodded then felt Eli’s warm lips on his. He immediately pulled away and blushed bright red.

“You’re so cute when you blush.” Eli slightly chuckled.

Kevin continued blushing even more. Eli stared at him for a moment and pulled him up then led him to their room.

“Where are we going Eli?” Kevin questioned.

“You still owe me a cuddle session. Now c’mon, I don’t wanna waste any more time.” Eli immediately replied Kevin.

Kevin giggled a little and let his boyfriend wrap his arms around his smaller body. He snuggled closer; inhaling the sweet bedroom smell of Eli’s.

Eli looked down to see his lover’s small body and grinned. “You’re so small, Kevin. Sometimes I wonder if you even grow.”

“Hmfh! Are you calling me a midget?” Kevin asked in return; giving Eli his cute pouting face. Eli immediately laughed and poked those creamy cheeks and pulled the other closer.

“No; it means that you’re so small; you fit in my arms perfectly.”