Chapter 22

Moonstruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's friend aske her to go to bar. Yoona say yes, but she went home first to put her things and have rest for a while. 

Then whe she wake up she take a bath and went to her unit.
She went to the door and try to open it. The unit was clean. She try to open the rooms, but it was all lock. She forgot where are the keys so she just left it. She walk all over the unit. 

She sat on the couch. Her things fell so she immediately put the things back to her bag.
Yoona smile as she reminisced her moments with Jessica here.

She smile as she herself and Jessica and cuddle.
But tears fall as she see that night that Yuri see them. That was the start of her ruin life, no it start since she accept to be Jessica's lover.

Yoona stand from her sit and left the unit.


..........


Jessica and Sooyoon was happy. Its been a long day. They are both tired due to the things they did in Lotte world.

Sooyoon was sleeping in Jessica's shoulder. The latter open the unit and went straight the room. She put the boy on the bed and change its clothes then let the boy sleep. She then tucked the young boy on blanket and give it a sweet goodnight kiss.

She then clean her things and take a shower. She went down to drink some coffee and watch television. She was still stress thinking of Yoona.

She sat on couch and sigh in defeat.

"Tae is right I have to let go."
Jessica mumbled and hug her knees.

She stand and about to turn off the television, but the remote fell so she pick it up. Then a blue envelope was on the floor, so she pick it up also.

She smile as she remembers that Yoona's favorite color was blue.
Jessica open the envelope and start reading.


                                          June 12, 2010
                                          San Antonio, USA
"Dear Jessica,

      I miss you. I love you. Baby do you miss me? I do miss you. I wish we could see each other someday. My feelings will never fade away. You own my heart. I know someday you will forget me, but never think that I never love you. Because I really love you and that fact will never change.

                                                      Only yours
                                                      Yoona

As Jessica read the message tears start to fall from her eyes. How come this thing put on the unit. Did Yoona went back in Seoul?
Did she drop by? 

Jessica feel curious.
It was a message three years ago. 
Jessica want to know where is Yoona now.
She know that it time to let go.

She can see on the written message that Yoona really love her. 

If there is no really chance for them. All Jessica wants now is a proper talk with the girl and to have a proper closure that will be better for their future life.

 

..................


Yoona and her friends are hisy partying all night.
They all busy drinking and dancing. Yoona was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter