Cheat sheet & Application

『DAZED』— Daze Entertainments first co-ed group — Official members chosen!
Cheat sheet

1. Any face claims welcome (Idols, ulzzangs, models).

2. For the age of your character, keep it 1997 and older.

3. All love interests welcome regardless of the gender of your character, but remember to keep the reasonable. If you're born in 1997, don't have a love interest born in 1990. Please keep it between five years older and a couple years younger.
‣ If your love interest is an OC, please include a little more detailed information about them.
‣ If you would like to maybe have a romance with another member of the group, please state that. (Don't worry, if you are picked I will be sure to ask before pairing you up with another member.)
‣ Also include if you and your love interest are already dating, and how long they have been dating.

4. Since there are no pre-set positions in DAZED, main / lead vocals / rappers / dancers will be picked based on your talent twins. But if your character is or is also a sub-vocalist / dancer / rapper please include that they are sub-whatever.


5. Idol relations are allowed.

6. Short paragraphs in the application are okay! No need to write a novel. If you're accepted I may ask for more information.

7. You may apply twice, one girl and one boy application.

8. If you have any other questions, be sure to leave them in the comments or message me!