Forward to the past

This means war
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“are you ready?” the blonde haired girl asked little girl that walked hand in hand beside her. The sun that shone that day is a usual summer sun that shone bright and warms, if not hot. The sounds of summer bug that keep buzzing fill the air, the four years old girl looked at the blonde with curious eyes, a bit confused of what the blonde mean by her question.

“ready for what…?”

The blonde chuckled, her voice had been called by others as an angelic voice, a voice that could bring tears when she sung a ballad song or could make people cheer up when she sang pop. As a singer, she had been enjoying the rise and fall of her career with big hearts. Even when she had been so popular, she never neglected her friends and family.

“ready to meet your mommy” the blonde singer said while picking up the little girl on her arms

“i… will have mommy?” the little girl eyes widened hearing the surprise news. The blonde singer just nod her head to answer the question asked. She looked up, the sunlight blinded her vision for a while and her eyes reacted by itself to close its lids. She hummed, still looked up while the little girl on her arms unmoving as she being held “you will love her” she open her eyes and grins toward the little girl who got curious “I know you will… because she is fun to be with”

“really?” the little girl asked back “will she buy me foods like ice cream an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter