Chapter 10

Mirror of Twin

                Rin become really annoying when she keep hearing girls begin confess their love to Ryosuke without care of time or anything. Keito could see it and Ryosuke also realize it but that girl still avoiding him when he tries to get near her. She even skips class just to avoid him since the option to skip school already out; thanks to her persistent twin-sister.

                She relaxes at the rooftop where she could see clouds at sky that look really pretty. While she still enjoying her moment alone there, her ears catch noise of someone turn the knob and open the door. She’s ready to get anything when the person comes out but surprise when it’s just Karina. She asks, “What are you doing here?”

                Karina also surprise to see her there but manage to give reply, “I think my reason here just same with you; skipping class.”

                “It really rare to hear you skip class, I thought you would prefer to annoy sensei in the class as it always me here.” Say Rin.

                Karina casually take seat beside Rin while saying, “Yeah, I used to do that but it’s no fun to do it alone. I prefer to have accomplice in that matter as it will double the fun.”

                Both of them silent for few minutes before Karina asks, “So, you haven’t talk with him yet?”

                “How you could know about that?” ask Rin. She never thinks that girl would know about that since both of their classes really far.

                Karina takes out her phone and says after confirm something, “He keep getting confession and people begin make stupid count at school back-website.”

                “What is that?” Rin become curious to know that thing.

                Karina give her phone to her while explain, “It is school bulletin that being made by students to students but make sure it is secret to sensei since we used this as ‘place’ to bash just anything. The current hot topic is how many girls confess to him and how many he rejects them. So far, the number just covers about 39% of girls in this school. Who know the number will increases after school’s end.”

                “Like I care about that matter.” State Rin bluntly that put the end on the topic.

****************

                Both of them hide when hear sound of people go there and Karina timidly check who it is. She turns to Rin, “He’s here… with a girl from 3-B. eh?! That is that beauty sempai.”

                Rin wonder what they are doing there but her ego just too big to check. She just listens to their conversation, together with Karina. That sempai says, “Yamada-kun, I always like you because you such a nice person but that girl totally ruin you.”

                “So, what you want to tell me?” ask Ryosuke in flat tone.

                “You should just be yourself when you with me. I’m way better than that weird girl who only locks you down.” Say that sempai.

                Ryosuke says, “Sempai, you have a great beauty but I would prefer Rin-chan. She never locks me down like what you say as I would do anything just for her. You will let it go for this once but after this, I won’t let you to insult her. She’s my precious girl and I can’t guarantee that she may break your ‘precious’ face.”

                That sempai running away from that place and Karina come out to comment, “Wah! That’s a really harsh comment to a girl!”

                “What the heck are you doing here?” ask Ryosuke who clearly doesn’t notice her before.

                “We’re just relaxing here because the lessons too bored.” Reply Karina.

                Ryosuke realize something for her words, “We?” he knows that girl doesn’t have friends and the only possible person there; “Rin-chan is here?”

                “Yeah but you have to search her by yourself.” Karina just ‘happily’ skips to leave the rooftop since it’s time for that couple to be alone.

                Ryosuke search for Rin and when found her, “Rin-chan…”

                “I don’t have anything to talk with someone like you because it only wastes of time. Why don’t you accept those confession since those girl won’t lock you down?” Rin leaves the place without wait for reply from him.

*********************

                Karina really not in mood to walk towards other classes when school’s end but Rin already leave school early without take her bag that make she has to do the task. She reaches at the class and feel relieve when Keito still there. He notice her, “You’re here for Rin-chan’s bag?”

                “Yeah, even I actually don’t want to do that.” Joke Karina.

                Keito takes Rin’s bag from the table and says, “I will help you to bring it home since it would be really hard to walk home with two school bags.”

                “Arigatou, you really help me but I need to make stop at a shop because I need to pick up something.” Say Karina and Keito say that he’s okay with that since he knows what kind of thing that girl want to take.

                While on the way, Keito asks, “How you could be so calm even know the novel is based on your life?”

                “Don’t you think it would be hard if both of us in bad mood?” Karina throws back the question and adds, “I’m not really good to express my anger towards things but I already ask something to search the real identity of the novelist.”

                “Real identity?” Keito confuse to hear that until Karina explain, “It seem that novelist never want to show who is him even to the publisher.  So far, the editor only has meeting with the brother of the novelist with excuses he is too busy with his current job that has keep changing shifts.”

                “Just who you ask for that information?” ask Keito.

                “This time, I’m not using the usual person as I know that person is hiding something from me lately.” Reply Karina. Both of them arrive at a clothes shop and go meet the shop manager to take their things.

                The shop manager gives her a paper bag, “I hope your plan will be success since this item is really popular to get back trust.”

                “Unfortunately, this is not to get back trust but put more faith on it.” Karina smiles to give the reply. They don’t go back home after that since Karina get a phone call that ask to meet at a café.

******************

                Rin wonder why it takes too long for her twin-sister to bring back her bag. She has something inside the bag that she wants to check. She tries to make phone call but it only get into voicemail. She only hopes that girl won’t plan to do weird things.

                She hears Nishi ask her from outside the room, “Want to join us for tea?”

                “I don’t want to join you guys!” shout Rin.

                “Let’s join us since we bought your favourite cake.” Karina offers something that she can’t decline.

                Rin reluctantly open the door and says, “I will only eat the cake and return back to my room at once.”

                Both of them walk together to the living room as Nishi already leaves them when think Karina could handle the situation. No one could ever dare to greet Rin since they know how she still in bad mood.

                When they reach at the living room, Rin really surprise to witness Nishi happily hugs Ryosuke who are wearing a cute bear jacket while shouting, “Kya! You’re really cute! I want to be younger back and can go out date with you!”

                Rin could feel her blood boils at the scene and rushes to pull Ryosuke apart from Nishi and shout, “He’s mine! Don’t you ever dare to hug him after this!?”

                She pulls Ryosuke to her room and bangs the door. She groans, “She should remember that she not that young to be in high tension by now!”

                “Yeah but I’m really happy that you stand up for me. I feel totally uncomfortable to get hug from someone else that is not you and…” Ryosuke pulls her for kiss before continues his words, “I will only this to your lips since it really match on me.”

                “Ewww! That really gross!” Karina’s voice really surprises both of them as they don’t realize she’s there, at the door.

                Rin really angry as that totally ruin the atmosphere but Karina casually says, “Both of you should enjoy the cakes and tea to celebrate it.”

                Ryosuke quickly take the tray from that girl’s hands while Rin lock the door. She mumbles, “She really expert in ruining moment.”

                “You should thank her because it is her plan when I’m totally out of idea.” Say Ryosuke. He places the tray on the table and says, “Your room really nice and way better than mine.”

                “But this room has no you and honestly, it really painful with addition of that annoying sister that seem way annoying than Mandy. Even I don’t know why I’m thinking that, no matter how hard I think of that.” Say Rin as she takes her seat on couch.

                Ryosuke take seat beside her and says, “Same goes to me. I love you without know the reason because you’re really special for me. You don’t even need reason to decide that special for you.”

***************

                Karina relaxes in her room since she wants to give more space for the couple and also mother-son pair to spend their time. She sits near to window that let her to space out while watching the clouds. She leaves out sigh, “It seems things will get ugly soon…” in her hand, she holds a paper that has some kind of information.