He Had His Hands All Over Him

Stalker

Top hyung had his hands all over him. He touched all the places that I wanted to, from Gd hyungs soft cheeks to his smooth thighs. It hurt for me to watch but I couldn't keep my eyes off of them. The two of them would come here in the back of C building during 6th period almost everyday to make out and of course I, Jeon Jungkook, the creepy junior who doesn't have any friends and is on the bottom of the school hierarchy, would come every once in a while to hide in a corner and watch. The sad part is that I skip class to do this. It's not like I do this because I have no choice. I literally get excited to skip class and come watch this everyday. It's all because I've had the biggest crush on our senior king, Gd hyung, most popular kid in school and hangs out with the hottest guys, ever since elementary school. Everything about him makes me weak on my knees and shakier than you can even imagine. He drives me crazy. His hair is perfect, his eyes are beautiful, his smile is gorgeous and his voice is just the iest thing I that I have ever heard. He is, without a doubt, drop dead gorgeous. But of course he has a boyfriend and of course his boyfriend is also extremely hot and out of my league. He's dated Top hyung for about two years now and I used to pray every night for them to break up. Top hyung wasn't a douche or anything. He was just stupid and I knew Gd hyung could do better than some boy football player.

I eagerly watched them make out. Gd hyung is so y. I watched him run his hands down Top hyung's body as he grinded against him. I bit my lip. I felt my face warm up and my pants tighten. Perhaps this is a weird thing to do. I watched them grind against eachother, push one another against the wall and moan heavily. The bell rings and they immediately straighten up. I quickly hide behind a wall incase they catch me but right next to me was Jeonghan, Gd's best friend, staring at me with disgust. I turned bright red and ran away to the bus stop as fast as I could before he was able to say anything. I sit down on the bench gasping for air. Now Gd hyung is going to know how much of a creep I am. I feel my heart sink down to my stomach. I am so embarrassed. I rub my face hoping to stop thinking about all the that's probably going to happen when I go to school the next day. Jeonghan is probably going to tell everyone what I did and Gd hyung is never going to want to talk to me ever again. I bet everyones going to laugh at me. As if i wasn't made fun of enough for having no friends and being so ing awkward.

After taking the bus home I lazily throw my stuff on the couch, drag myself upstairs to my room, and close the door behind me. I let out a long sigh and pressed my forehead against the closed door. I hate everyone at school. Maybe if people there liked me more then I wouldn't have to be such a ing creep. I closed my eyes and began to picture Gd hyungs face. I imagined him telling me everything is going to be okay and that he would be there to protect me if anything happened. I imagined him kissing me on the cheek the way he always did to his boyfriend. I imagined him touching my face and looking at me in the eyes. I glided my finger tips over my lips. The soft sensation made me think of what it would be like to kiss him. How would those soft pink lips feel against mine? I sighed as my thoughts got more . I push my finger into my mouth which made me tremble as I felt my warm wet tongue. What would it be like to make out with him?

I put my back against the bedroom door slowly sinking down to the floor and moaned as I moaned softly onto my finger. The door felt cool against my heating body. I pulled my finger out of my mouth and brought it down to touch my hardening member. I jolted at the sudden feeling of pleasure and ed my jeans releasing my as it popped out of my boxers. I bit my lip and the head gently making my eyes roll back and my body shudder with excitement. How would he touch me? Would he be gentle or rough? I gently at first, closing my eyes and imagining his lustful eyes gazing at mine. I went a little faster and I felt the heat pent up within my groin as I teased myself by putting my thumb on the head, pressing on the opening as precum began to drip out. I moaned loudly as I was about to release my tension. "A-ah.. Hyu-"

"Jungkook?" The voice of my mother startled me and I immediately cover my and push down the door that she almost opened. My heart beat accelerated. I was almost caught holy .

"Hello?" she repeated.

"U-um wait I'm changing." I said nervously locking the door and putting my pants back on. I didn't even get to .

"Why do you need to change? Anyway, I'm going to out since I have to eat dinner with my boss. You're going to be alone tonight alright. Your father also has work and your brother is taking his girlfriend out to some fancy restuarant. You know Wonwoo, always trying to impress his girlfriends." 

"Okay that's fine. Um, I'm going to do my homework now."

"Alright hun, call me if you need anything I'm going to get going." She said and left. I sat down on my bed a little embarrassed about what had just happened. I sighed as I heard the sound of my mothers footsteps fade away. What was I doing... I am disgusting. I closed my eyes and saw the face of Gd hyung shaking his head at me.

"I'm sorry for having a crush on you ugh"       -                                                                       -                                                                       Hi! Thanks for reading! I'm still a bit new to all of this so this mightve not turned out the way I expected it to but tell me how you feel about it if you'd like 👌