Episode oo2

Hello Baby! Season 5; Moon & Infinite

[SM Entertainment]

“We’re going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship, going through the sky! Little einstines! Climb aboard, get ready to explore! Theres so much to find, little Einstines! Yeah!” Hani sang as she skipped towards the building, stopping right in front of it.

 

“So do we just like…wait here?” Jaeun asked and the cameraman nodded. She shrugged her shoulders before sitting on the steps in between Dayoung and Sooyeon. Soonei paced back and forth, wondering whom the ‘appas’ would be.

 

“Oh! Looky there, a car!” Hani giggled, grabbing onto the leaders arm before bouncing up and down in excitement. The other girls quickly stood up and watched as the car went to a stop. The door to the car opened, revealing seven handsome boys. They looked up at the girls and bowed as they walked towards them, the girls did the same.

 

There was an awkward silence between them as they looked around. Suddenly, Dayoung spoke up, breaking the silence.

 

“Annyeonghaseyeo,” She greeted, bowing a full 90-degree bow, “Kim Dayoung imnida” The girl politely introduced herself before looking at her members, nudging at Sooyeon to introduce herself. The guys chuckled and looked at Sooyeon expectantly.

 

“Hm? Oh um…” Sooyeon mumbled before introducing herself, “Annyeonghaseyeo…Choi Sooyeon imnida”

 

“Annyeong! Kwon Soonei imnida, Moon’s leader!” Soonei quickly introduced herself afterwards, saluting. She then pointed towards the younger girl who was clinging onto her arm tightly, and introduced the girl, “This is Moon Hani, the pretty maknae and centre face” As she did that, Hani smiled and waved at the boys as they swooned over her beauty.

 

“Annyeonghaseyeo,” Jaeun bowed slightly, “Jaeun imnida”

 

The boys of Infinite introduced themselves afterwards and they were then handed another envelope, identical to the ones they received before.

 

Sunggyu slowly opened the envelope and the members of Moon and Infinite crowded around him. “Dear Moon & Infinite, now that you’ve met, you will be moving onto the next mission” Sunggyu read out loud.

 

“After heading to your new ‘apartment’ that you will all be sharing, you guys will need to split up into three groups of four. One group will be incharge of buying and making food, one group will be incharge of cleaning and decorating the house and the last group will be incharge of buying things needed for your new ‘kids’”It was Soonei who read this time.

 

[Moon & Infinite’s new house]

The ride to their new apartment building was a disaster; at least to Jaeun it was. There were 12 people, including a few of the staff members and the driver squashed inside the car. The two maknaes Sungjong and Hani had become ‘best friends’ now and chose to sing songs the whole time, which of course ticked Jaeun off.

 

Arriving at their desination, they all dashed into the building and quickly went off to their apartment room. It wasn’t too big, but it wasn’t too small either; it was actually pretty decent.

 

There was one living room, one kitchen, two bathrooms (identical) and a total of five bedrooms. Once they got into the apartment room, everyone quickly claimed their rooms. Soonei and Hani quickly decided to share rooms while the other Moon members (Sooyeon, Dayoung and Jaeun) decided to share rooms. Sunggyu and Woohyun shared rooms, Dongwoo and Hoya decided to share while Myungsoo, Sungjong and Sungyeol decided to share rooms.

The Living room, Kitchen and the Bathrooms

               Soonei and Hani's room & Dayoung, Sooyeon and Jaeun's room

Sunggyu and Woohyun's room, Dongwoo and Hoya's room & Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong's room
  


After hanging around the house, the two groups were asked to go to the living room.

“D-dayoung-ah, you can sit here” Dongwoo offered the seat, as it was the only seat left on the couch, and Dayoung quickly shook her head. “It’s fine, oppa. I wanted to sit with Hani over there” She smiled and bowed before rushing off, attempting to hide her blushing face. She sat next to Hani who was on the ground, criss crossing as she stared at…nothing.

Dongwoo watched her walk off before sitting; he looked at Woohyun who had quite a creepy smile on his face. “What the—why are you looking at me like that?” Dongwoo asked before pushing the younger guy lightly by the shoulders.

“Ah…you just got rejected” Woohyun cracked up and Dongwoo smacked him lightly. “Yah, who got rejected? I didn’t even…” Dongwoo quickly told him and before Woohyun could continue teasing the guy, Sooyeon spoke up.

“Aren’t we supposed go into groups?” She asked and everyone stopped talking and looked at her, “Remember? The mission?” She said as a matter of fact. As she said this, the staff members mentally slapped themselves. “How though?” Hoya asked, leaving everybody in thought.

“Oh! Sungyeolie has an idea!” Sungyeol exclaimed, earning a smack from the leader. “Don’t speak in third person,” Sunggyu told the younger boy while Sungyeol rolled his eyes and continued, “What if we pick three people who want to be leaders, and ask them to choose the people they want in their teams?” He told everybody and they were surprised by this idea; the choding actually had a good idea.

“I call being leader!” Soonei stood up, one arm raised. “You can’t be leader, we’re already leaders. Let the younger ones have a chance at being leader” Sunggyu scolded her and she rolled her eyes and glared at the boy.

“Oppa, just let her be leader- we don’t mind” Jaeun told the older guy. “Fine, then I’ll be one of the leaders too” Sunggyu told everybody and the Infinite members groaned, “I want to be leader though, hyung” Woohyun told him and his leader gave him the spot instead. Sooyeon then shyly raised her hands, everyones attention then turned towards her.

“Is it okay if…if I be one of the leaders?” She said in a tiny voice and they all nodded, allowing her to be one of the leaders. She and the other two stood at the front, they played rock paper scissors to see who would choose first, Soonei and Woohyun lost to Sooyeon. To everyones surprise, Woohyun won to Soonei.

“Now we need to choose who does what, right?” Sungjong asked the staff members and they nodded. They then handed the leaders a jar and inside it was three small pieces of paper.

Sooyeon chose first, as she was the winner of the game Rock paper scissors. She stuck her hand into the jar and chose the first paper she touched, she quickly took her hand out and unfolded her piece of paper, smiling at what was written on it.

Sooyeon was now in charge of the cleaning and decorating, she was good with those things so she was pretty happy. Soonei too was pretty happy with hers, as she got to buy things for the kids, which would obviously equal to going out; but she was disappointed she didn’t get the food preparing one. Woohyun’s team had to buy and make food.

“Okay, the first person who will be in my team…hm…Dayoung?” Sooyeon said and Dayoung smiled and skipped towards the older girl. “I knew you’d choose me,” Dayoung whispered and Sooyeon giggled as a reply.

“For me, I choose…” Woohyun looked around and his eyes landed on the young Hani who was busy lying on the ground, coloring her coloring book. “Hani-ah” Woohyun said and he quickly gave an explanation, “She seems like she might be good at cooking”

Soonei snorted, “Good at cooking my …” She mumbled and Woohyun looked back at her, narrowing his eyes. She shrugged and stepped forward, “Hm…Hoya” She said and he grinned from ear to ear before walking towards her. Jaeun glared at the other girl, she didn’t want to be picked last.

“Oh, my turn again? Okay…um” Sooyeon looked around and made eye contact with Jaeun but quickly looked away, “Sungjongie?” Sungjong clapped excitedly and quickly stood up to stand next to her.

“Then I want…Myungsoo” Woohyun pointed at the younger boy. On the outside his face seemed to show no emotions but on the inside he was crying, he didn’t like being in the same team as Woohyun.

“Hoya” Soonei sang and he quickly jumped onto his feet, walking behind the older girl. This went on for quite a long time and after a while, all the teams were chosen.

In charge of CLEANING & DECORATING
Team Leader: Sooyeon
Members: Dongwoo, Dayoung and Sungjong

In charge of buying and making FOOD 
Team Leader: Woohyun
Members: Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Hani

In charge of buying PRESENTS & OBJECTS THE CHILDREN NEED
Team Leader: Soonei
Members: Sunggyu, Hoya, Jaeun