Diet

Namjoo's Short Stories

“Do you really don’t wanna eat this?” Namjoo nodding her head “Really? If I eat this, you won’t hit me right?”

“I won’t.”

Jimin looking the girl in front of him weirdly, “Your mom making this for you, but you didn’t eat this?! You’re such a good girl” said Jimin sarcastically.

“Nah! Say all what you want. I don’t have energy today to fighting with you.”

Putting one slice of kimbap on Namjoo’s lunch box, Jimin put his own chopstick “That’s why you must eat something, you are now look like an ugly zombie”

“Thanks for your compliment.” Looking at that kimbap, Namjoo swallowing her saliva “I do hungry, Jimin. But you know, I’m on diet right now”

Jimin bursting of laughing, “Why… ahahah what? Diet? I can’t believe it, a girl named Kim Namjoo who always eating anything around her is now on diet.”

 “Ya!!!” a couple of chopstick landing on Jimin’s head.

“Ahahaha sorry, but that’s just a strange reason from you” Jimin taking the chopstick who now on the ground “Why did you do that?”

“Diet? I already tell you right that I like Daehyun sunbaenim?, yesterday I heard that she like a skinny girl. That’s why I do this”

“But you are skinny enough”

Namjoo rolling her eyes,“Thanks again for your compliment!”

“Yeah you’re welcome.” And Jimin leaving namjoo alone with her lunch box and a note on top of it.

That Daehyun boy saying that, it’s because he dates someone skinny right now. RIGHT NOW. Don’t change for someone who doesn’t even know that you are exist ahahaha.

You are beautiful enough right now. Don’t change! I don’t like skinny girl.