Formula 8~ 3D2N Camp -- The Drama

Perfect Formula Like You And Me

Your POV

My day wasnt going too well for me today. Hyuna kept sticking to Jin Ki as much as I wanted to talk. Luckily, there's still Yuri unnie. I wasnt that lonely because of her. Taemin and I were still a bit awkward with each other, he doesnt speak up much. However, when we had to brainstorm, he will start to blabber ideas, which is kind of great.

There's this girl called Jung Ah whose the same age as me, She seemed pissed off when she saw Yuri and I together. I asked unnie about her. but she just smiled and told me that she's just a normal fangirl, dont need to care about her. To me, she wants more. I guess she want me to leave Yuri unnie and be a loner...

"People, I will now tell you your roommates and your room no...!!" announced the teacher in charge of group to the 10 of us in the group.

"Jinki-ssi, you'll be sharing a room with class 3-4's Woo Hyun(A/N: YEAH. INFINITE'S WOOHYUN :P). Hyemin-ssi, you'll be sharing a room with Hyuna." the teacher told me and Onew first.

"GREAT. IM WITH KIM HYUNA." I thought. Yuri unnie was sleeping with a girl from class 3-5 called Na Eun. Never mind, I shall try to change my bad relationship with Hyuna to a good one, I guess..

"Now we will have free time for 1 hour. Please do change into comfortable clothing as we'll be going to hiking right after the break, AND LASTLY, we'll meet at the hotel entrance. Now go."

IN THE ROOM.

"Yah, nerd." Hyuna glared at me with her eyes bulging at me. "Mwo?" I asked her, as politely as possible.

She told me that she didnt wanted to sleep with me on the same bed, so she asked me to sleep on the floor. She also told me to go to the toilet after she bathe in case I wanted to do more than just bathing as she didnt want to smell it. She also told me if I need to go urgently, just go to Yuri and NaEun's room and just finish it off. She had so much more commands and rules.

"ONE LAST THING," she mentioned.

"What?"

"Dont touch Minho." she glared at me upon saying that.

With that she left the room.

HYUNA"S POV.

"Oppa," I called my brother. "Help me settle Hyemin."

"Which Hyemin?"

"That damn nerd." I replied straightly.

"Neh. When?"

"Later when we go for hiking. I will make her go slowly, and you will just bring her away, and just throw her something. Make her roll down the slope is the best way." I wanted her dead. If not, just make her have amnesia and forget Minho.

"Neh, Hyuna-ahh. Arasso."

I smirked evilly, and walked back to the room.

Onew's POV

"SO bored~!!!!" I shouted. I walked around in the park and accidentally saw Hyuna talking to her brother. Seunghyun. I tiptoed over to eavesdrop on their conversation as I heard Hyemin's name.

Oh my gosh. She's trying to make Hyemin... dead? Throw her down the slope? Is she crazy? Why is she doing this? Is this for revenge? Ahh, I have to tell Minho and the rest right NOW.

"Mwoya, Hyung?" Jonghyun who was having his one hour nap, suddenly disrupted by me, said sleepily. "Uhh, yeah, Hyung, is there anything wrong?" Minho looked at me, worriedly. "YAH. Hyung, talk faster. I have to change my clothes you know. UGH." Key looked at me angrily. Taemin said nothing, but had the same worried look as Minho.

Taemin and Minho know me the best, I guess. "Hyemin is gonna face danger. I was walking at the park just now because Woohyun didnt wanna speak to me. Then I eavesdropped on Hyuna and her brother, Seunghyun. Hyuna wants her brother to throw Hyemin down the slope. and you know, Seunghyun can do anything for his sister, including killing people. He's so crazy and protective of Hyuna, and I guess you guys know that right?!!" I talked like a bullet train.

"Wait, so Hyuna is contemplating a plan to kill or injure Hyemin? No way, Im gonna look for her now!" Jonghyun, who was the first to react(though he's tired) shot up. Key held onto his shoulder and said, "No. Dont be crazy. If you go to look for her now, she will really wanna kill Hyemin, Are you that crazy?!"

"Yeah, Hyung. We're all in different groups. Hyung, you're the same group as Hyemin, You shall go stand by her."

"I dont want. I dont know how to protect Hyemin. I dont know." I said. I really didnt wanna hurt Hyemin even further.

"Ugh, hyung. I will be there with you too. Though Im also very awkward with Hyemin too.." Taemin suddenly talked.

I nodded and agreed with the plan.

Your POV.

"Yuri unnie~" I shouted, and Yuri turned to wave at me. Hyuna rolled her eyes and walked towards Jung Ah. Na Eun was with Yuri and she waved to me too. Surprisingly, Yuri unnie, Na Eun unnie, Onew oppa, Woohyun oppa and Taemin oppa was all hanging out together. "I thought Woohyun and Onew wasnt that friendly with each other." I thought.

"Naeun-ah, this is Hyemin." Yuri introduced. "Woohyun-ssi, this is Hyemin." Onew introduced and whispered something to Woohyun, which I cant decipher.

After we settled down, we walked together as a group. I didnt know why, but Onew, Woohyun and Taemin kept on close to me.

"AIISH. Can you guys walk normally? Its making me feel uncomfortable. Aiish. I walk behind of you guys okay?" I yelled at them. Seriously, whats wrong with them?!

After walking for a while, I heard some noises from the bushes and I decided to stop by. "Ah. Cute~ Puppy why are you here alone? Where's your umma or owner?" I was the puppies when I suddenly felt a kick from behind and I started to roll down the slope. I kept the puppies in my embrace. I didnt want them to get hurt. As I was rolling down the slope, I hit a tree branch real hard, and I out soon after.

Onew's POV:

"Hyemin-ah, do you want water? I have some over here..." I called out to Hyemin, whom I thought was behind us. There wasnt any reply, so I decided to turn behind.

"Guys!!! Hyemin isnt behind!!" I yelled in shock. "Oh damn, her plan came to work. Where's Hyemin!" Woohyun said after me.

I decided to go away from the group and turned behind to look for Hyemin while I asked Woohyun to get some help once they finished hiking. "Hyemin-ah, eodiga? Hyemin!!!!" I shouted. There wasnt any reply. I looked down through slopes and slopes. It was getting dark in another hour. I have to find Hyemin.

As I was finding her for another half an hour, I heard puppies' calls and I decided to follow that trail. Maybe Hyemin was with the puppies.

*woof*woof*

"OMG, Hyemin!! I will go down now. Wait for me Hyemin." I slid down the slope and called out to Hyemin. Her head was bleeding. "Hyemin-ah, dont scare me. Hyemin-ah!!" I called and called. I waited for Woohyun to call for help.

"Is that... Mi-n-H-o Op-pa?" she staggered. I dont think she can see me that well, since its dark. "I'm..." someone cut off my words.

"Hyemin-ah, Im Minho oppa, are you okay?"

"Minho oppa, Im fine. Im so happy that you were the one who saved me."

"Hyung, please help me to carry her up."

She hoped the one who saved her was Minho, not me. She likes Minho, not me. I saw her first, but she thought I was Minho. My heart started to break into a thousand pieces when she thought that I was Minho...

Your POV:

When I woke up for the second time, I was in a.... hospital. Minho oppa sent me here, I guess. I smiled to myself foolishly. Minho oppa entered my room with the rest of SHINee.

"Yah, Gwaenchana?" Key was the first one to asked me when he saw the bandage around my head. I nodded smiling at him.

"Oppa...." I asked Minho, "Where's Onew oppa?"

"Uhh, I dont know. He said he's sleepy, so he went back with Woohyun."

"Oh," I could only reply that. I thought Onew was my best friend. Why didnt he wanna come and visit me? He isnt worried about me, I guess.

Onew's POV;

I told the rest that I wanna go back to rest, but actually it isnt. I went to look for Seunghyun.

I saw Seunghyun sitting on a bench. I went over there and gave him a punch. I wasnt those kind who liked violence. But for Hyemin, I had to use violence. I did not want him to hurt her once again. She's not his or Hyuna's toy.

I repeatingly punched him a few times saying, "Why did you want to hurt Hyemin? She's the most important to me. I cant live without her. If she was really dead just now, I would have killed you!"

At this time when I was punching him, Sunny saw us and came over to stop me from hitting him. "Yah! Lee Jinki, YOU MIGHT KILL HIM, STOP!" Sunny screamed at me. I DIDNT WANT TO STOP. Tears came out of my eyes when I saw him. It made me feel comfortable.

Suddenly, Sunny grabbed me, and gave me a slap, "WAKEUP. YOU'RE GONNA KILL HIM! WHAT DID HE DO?! Seunghyun, go before he tries to punch you again."

'He tried to kill Hyemin, do you know that?!" I yelled back at her. She looked at me, "I found Hyemin lying in a pool of blood oozing out from her head. IM SCARED TO LOSE HER. She's the first person who really cared for me. She's really important to me."

Sunny, trying to absorb all information, looked at me, and asked," So, you're trying to say... you like Hyemin?"

I nodded my head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: SO CRAPPY. I wrote it in a noisy surrounding, I guess that made me lose some of my initial ideas.

Nonetheless, do subscribe and comment!!!!!!