Episode Two

We Got Married!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 02 (still 050715)

Park Misun: We're back again for another episode! Wow, Last week We aired the first episode of the new couple and it was a bomb! Their fans are waiting for the second episode!

Eric Nam: You're right noona! This is really exciting!

 

BTOB's Eunkwang: Should we play the second episode of our new couple? *wiggles eyebrows*

 

AOA's Choa: This is what you've been waiting for!

 

The cameraman was showing a girl inside a car wearing a simple clothes, She was playing with her fingers and you can tell that she's nervous. "Yoona, Are you nervous?" Her manager asked her.

 

"Yah~ Oppa, I'm nervous okay?" She said and pouted right infront of the camera. She was now inside the car on the way to the building where her husband is making their comeback.

 

"So? Are you excited to meet your nampyeon, Yoona-yah? It's says that he's a total baebae." Her manager ed and she smiled shyly.

 

"Neh, Oppa but like what I said, I'm still nervous to meet him. What if he doesn't like me?" She then pouted again, earning a chuckle from her manager.

 

BTOB's Eunkwang: Who wouldn't like Yoona sunbaenim? She's a goddess!

 

"I know how to make your nervous ease." Her manager told her and opened the radio which was playing her husband's song, 'BAEBAE'.

 

"Oppa! Yah! Are you teasing me?" Yoona hissed and her manager just laughed at her reaction.

 

"Mwuh? I didn't know that the radio will play that. Just sing along, Yoona." The manager aforementioned Yoona and she just nodded. She sang the chorus part which was sang by Taeyang and her nervousness eases.

 

[BLACK INTERVIEW]

PD-nim: Yoona, What are you feeling that you're going to meet your husband today?

Yoona: *nervously chuckles* I'm nervous and excited to see him but I'm afraid that he will not like me.

 

PD-nim: How can he not like you? 

Yoona: Because erm? *scratches her nape* Because, I'm not that pretty enough? I'm really nervous. Eottokhae?!

 

PD-nim: *chuckles* Do you want another clue to identify which member is your husband?

Yoona: Ji-Jinja? Give me some, PD-nim~ Jebal~

 

PD-nim: He made a confession to you on Strong Heart!

Yoona: *wide eyes* Wait?! So my nampyeon is him?

 

After an hour, they arrived at the building. The camera man was showing a car outside a building until a girl came down, "Annyeonghaseyo." Yoona greeted with a smile and bowed right infront of the camera. She came down with a simple clothes.

 

"Uhm, Is this the right building?" She asked the staff and they nodded.  Yoona who was trembling nervously, went to the building of MCountdown. The cameraman was following her from behind.

 

They are now walking on the halls while she was still nervous about meeting her nampyeon, Yoona who saw a familiar idols holding their cue cards, she approached them, "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm So Nyu Shi Dae Yoona -imnida." she bowed to the two familiar MCs at Mcountdown.

 

"Omo! Yoona sunbaenim?!" Bambam who was a sone was shock to see his idol right infront of him.

 

"Su-Sunbaenim?" Jr. who was beside Bambam almost choke when he saw a goddess infront of them.

 

Yoona smiled shyly,  "Neh, You're Bambam-ssi and Jr-ssi, right?" Yoona asked them and they nodded quickly when she asked them. "Uhm, Do You know where is Bigbang right now?" she added.

 

"Sunbae-nim, they are now on stage performing their comeback song." Bambam told her and she nodded and bowed to them. "Kamsahamnida, Bambam-ssi."

 

She went behind the stage where Bigbang is performing their song 'Baebae' right now, she heard the fans screaming, "Aigoo, I'm nervous." She said right infront of the camera.

 

AOA's Choa: Yoona sunbae-nim looks pretty and cute! She's kinda nervous.

 

"Is that him?" She asked the camera man and the camera man shoot the five members of the group who are now singing their comeback song, Yoona looked at the cameraman again and her fist where up in the air, "Hwaiting!"

 

Yoona looked at her nampyeon with admiration, he was rapping his part in Baebae which he showed his professionalism in it while rapping his part, Yoona clapped her hands after the song ended. After the PD-nim told her another clue, she finally realized who will be her husband.

 

When the boys ended their stage to prepare for their another song, Yoona run quickly to hide herself. The cameraman followed her childish reaction, earning a chuckle from the staffs.

 

"Eottokhae? Omo! Omo! They are here! What should I do?" Yoona panicked while hiding herself at the curtains. She peek outside and saw that Bigbang already left, she quickly regain herself and sighed in relief.  A staff gave her the foods she bought for her nampyeon and she took it with a smile.

 

"I guess, I should go to their waiting room right?" She said while scratching her nape.  She walked in the hallways and saw the door where Bigbang is staying. She mouthed the staff if she will knock the door and they nodded. Yoona sighed and she was hesitating to knock the door.

 

Eric Nam: Just knock the door! She's really nervous, Look at her~

 

At last, Yoona knocked the door and she heard someone said 'I'll get it' which she know who said that. The sigh again and smiled when someone opened the door.

 

Seungri's eyes widen in shock but he regained himself, "Omo! It's SNSD's Yoona! Hyung you're so lucky!" Seungri squealed in excitement earning a chuckle from Yoona.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, SNSD's  Yoona-imnida." She said shyly  while the boys are looking at him, their leader who's now smiling shyly at her. "I'm looking for my nampyeon here." She told them, the four

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter