Final

Rainy Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hansol's POV

I was waiting for the bus at the bus stop near the cafe where I work  to head home ant suddenly the rain starts to pour like cats and dogs. While waiting for the bus to arrive, I tend to turn my head to the right and saw a boy with kind of curly hair running towards the bus stop. He doesn't have an umbrella with him. His clothes were soaked because of the rain. He  arrived at the bus stop and try to find a place for him to keep warm. That boy still in his school uniform end up beside me. I took a glance and saw his nametag. Boo Seungkwan. Oh that's his name. Kind of rare though.

He was shivering due to the coldness of the wind. I pitied him so I put my jacket on his shoulder without even looking at him. He was shocked and pat my shoulder. I turn to him and suddenly my heart start to pump rapidly. His eyes were sparkling and his lips were trembling due to the coldness.

"Excuse me, why did you give me your jacket, ermm... Mr Hansol-shi?" he asked after peeking at my nametag on my working attire.

"You're trembling so just take it" I answered coldly.

"Ermmm. Thank you I guess." He murmured and pulled my jacket to cover him up.

I pretend that I didn't hear. He lowered his head and I release my breath that I have hold for a few moment before. Why am I like this? What had happened? Why is my heart beating so fast out of a sudden? Ohgodd. Did I fell in love at first sight with this unknown kid? As I was busy with my thoughts, the bus has arrived. I waited for him to get on the bus first before I do. I saw he was sitting beside a grandma at the second last row. I stood near the door in the middle of the bus because I need to get off the bus at the second stop.

I silently took a glance at him and he was busy listening to his mp3 without even bothering about his surrounding. The bus stop and indicate that was my stop. I waited for the door to open and I get off the bus. The rain has stop but the wind is still cold as ice. I was searching for my jacket and realised that the jacket was with that boy.

"Oh great. How am I supposed to get the jacket back? Urghhh." I ruffled my hair.

I continue to walk while trying to keep myself warm and arrived infront of my house. I live alone because I want to be an independent boy. My parents always visit me during the holiday. I locked the door and go up stair to take a shower. After a nice hot shower, I wear my black sweatpant and a sleeveless red shirt and went down to have my dinner.

I land myself on my comfy bed and took out my phone from my sweatpant's pocket. I looked at the contact list and call one particular person's number.

"What do you want Hansol-ah?" the other line answered.

"Mingyu hyung, are you busy?" I asked him.

"You're disturbing my beautiful moment with my boyfriend. Hmmmmm." he use his sulky voice.

"I'm sorry but I wanted to tell you something. But it seems like you're 'really busy' right now. So next time maybe?" I said.

"Nah. That can be hold up. So what's the story? Did you find your 'princess' already?" Mingyu asked.

"Well. Not really. But I think I fell in love with that boy. I saw him at the bus stop that I usually wait for the bus after my shift is done. He was wet and I gave my favourite jacket to him" I told him.

"Oh. Okay. HOLD ON THERE YOUNG MAN! ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH A BOY THAT YOU JUST MET JUST NOW?! AND YOU GIVE HIM YOUR FAVOURITE JACKET?! You don't even give the jacket to your bestfriend a.k.a me!" Mingyu shouted and faked a sob.

"DUDE! You don't need to shout for god sake. Yes and yes. I don't even know why did I do that. And the biggest problem now is how can I get my jacket back. Urgh!" I cried.

"Did you manage to get his name or anything that can lead to meet him again?" Migyu asked.

"I did manage to have his name but I forgot what his school batch look like" I scratch my head.

"Well done boy. Well done. So I guess you need to find him yourslef then" Mingyu chuckled.

"Yeah. thank you for your ty idea. I think I'll just buy a new jacket then." I sighed.

"Do whatever you want. I don't care. Now if you mind me, I need to hang up this call cause you know what I mean right?" Mingyu said.

"Yes yes. I know. Now go. Bye y" I hang up before he manage to reply and go to sleep.

Seungkwan's POV

I left the school late because of that stupid Jihoon left me alone to clean the classroom. Now I need to speed up to reach the bus stop which is 5 minutes from here so that I won't miss the bus. When I was about to step out from the school building, the rain starts to pour like cats and dogs. I searched for my umbrella in my bag and remembered that I forgot to bring.

"Well . What am I suppose to do? Here goes nothing." I start to run in the rain and reached the bus stop.

It was cold and my clothes are wet because of the rain. I squezee myselfin the crowd and end up beside this guy who looked like Leonardo DiCaprio. I was shivering like crazy. I felt somethig on my shoulder and it was a jacket. I was shock and I looked at that guy. I pat his shoulder.

"Excuse me, why did you give me your jacket, ermm... Mr Hansol-shi?" I peeked at his nametag on his working attire.

He was so good looking and I cannot even take my eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter