Chapter 1

Bulletproof

The birds chirped happily as sunlight filled Jaemin's room.

'Today's weather seems nice' she thought, looking out the window. It was still early and she decided to read a book after she had washed and changed.

'today today today today' she heard a voice whisper. Jaemin looked around. Nothing. 

The whispering gradually softened and became silence.

Placing the book in her bag, she shook her head. This hadn't been the first time she heard whispers. Apparently she wasn't normal. 

Most people would call these people strange abilities 'powers' but to her these were characteristics that stopped her from being a regular teenage girl.

'What abnormailty will I unlock today,hm?' Jaemin thought, going to the kitchen downstairs.  

Almost everyday she was able to do different 'strange' things. 

There were days she could do something she did before, but that was a rare occurence now.

Jaemin had been living alone for quite sometime. More like since the day she killed a person.

It wasn't her fault, really.

She was 9th grade and was out doing the groceries.

She saw a kid trip and tried to help him up.

Apparently the moment she touched the child, he died.

Later, she was brought to prison. Luckily the family didn't press charges against her so her parents just transferred her to where she was now.

That wasn't the first time she had an inciddent with her abnormalities. 

The very first one was when she was born. Well, atleast that's what her parents told her before they kicked her out  let her move to Seoul.

They said her eyes were changing into different colours that one of the midwives almost fainted.

oh well.

Opening the fridge, she took a banna milk and drank it on the way out. Locking the door, she got on her bike and slung her back pack on her shoulders before heading to school. 

As usual, she was early. Not like those girls who came early to chat with friends, she came early to avoid the crowds and the stress of a busy school morning.

There was practically no one in the hallway aside from some teachers who she bowed bashfuly to. 

Jaemin stopped infront of the door as she heard people talking inside. Guys. 

'Guys early for school? thats new'  She thought before opening the door. 

The talking momentarily ceased as Jaemin entered. The boys stared at her, expecting some kind reaction but only to see her walk to her seat to prepare her things. 

'They must be new' she thought, putting on her earphones. For a moment, she felt as though she knew the boys.

The boys had resumed talking, but one boy still kept on staring.'weird' she thought trying to shrug it off.

Jaemin just stared out the window, thinking of the boy who stared and how familiar the group was.

Then the whispering started again. But this time, it didn't  stop and it wasn't just a word. 

' Today, they're here.

The diamond is found.

The last jewel.

At last complete.

One task, with time to beat'

The voice became clearer, an older woman's voice. It was so loud that even the music couldn't ditract her. 

Jaemin had one hand on her head the other hand  tightly gripping the edge of her desk. 

Her eyes quickly opened,flashing into different colours. 

The boys were already crowding infront of her, but before Jaemin could say anything she fainted into the 'weird'  boys arms.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author note:

Hello everyone! This is my first chaptered story and I hope you enjoy^^

Please comment, I'd like to hear from you~