death of happiness

The Dark Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as the sun rised...kai's room light up...unfortunately the same couldn't be said for his life that couldn't get even a little brighter...his eye lashes soaked with tears from crying last night...

The morning breeze hitting him...everybruised and injured area hurt. The ointment kai applied last night hadn't completely worked and he hissed as he got up...went to the washroom limpingly...he couldnt describe what he was feeling...if he had a word to describe the feeling would be wanting to die...he wanted to die..now.

 

He got in the bathroom looking at himself in the mirror...the same old face he despises.....the same skin color and tone that gets him bullied everytime...his eyes couldn't bear it and finally lets out the fresh tears that wouldn't stop no matter what.

 

Only one thing chareging his mind...."why do they bully me? What did I do?...I hate it".....these were things he deemed was unfair as his little hands went up to wipe tears....nose pink...and hiccuped crying...at the verge of breaking down was overwhelming...as he crouched down in a corner of his room, silently crying ....eyes red and puffy.

 

Ofcourse a man can handle these problems and face anything bravely...but a young boy...too innocent...too young...too naive.....too vulnerable was a different case as a others cry at trivial matters like not getting their desired toy......but this level of lonelliness was too much as a kid cannot handle it...a k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter