I love You Too

Does It Have To Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                           "Boss when do we strike?"

                            "When he leasts expects it.", he replied with a sinister smile.

                            "You sure you want to do this?", he asked again. "He's just too soft and pretty. The guys will break him."

                            "Yes. I want that boy, and I want him now!", he shouted at his employee. "Prepare for strike."

                             Was all he said. 

                             Taemin and Jongin were now curled up against each other looking at Frozen. This is the movie everyone was so hyped up about? He had never seen this movie before, so he didn't know what to expect. Apparently Taemin has seen this, as he was talking along with the movie, he knew every word and every gesture. 

                            Jongin had zoned out a little and when he zoned back in, Taemin was about to break out in song, he could tell. When Anna and Hans started singing, Taemin hopped off the bed excitedly and sung the words as loud as he could. He was spinning and jumping around the room, singing along to Anna's part. Jongin smiled at seeing how happy his Taeminie was. He wasn't thinking about his dad or the situation. Then, Taemin reached over the bed, and pulled Jongin up to dance with him.

                             At first Jongin felt a little awkward, as he had never danced before. Taemin guided his hands, putting Jongin's right arm around his waist and putting holding his left hand. Taemin then put his left arm around Jongin's neck. Jongin by then figured out how to at least move his feet, and took the lead like they were at a ballroom dance. 

                             After the song was over, the two stared into each other's eyes, content with the moment. Taemin leaned up to kiss his Jongin passionately. Jongin took his lips, dominating the kiss. Stil kissing Taemin's soft lips, Jongin led them both to the bed, he slid his under Taemin's shirt and felt his soft white skin.

                           They could do it. They could do it right now. Taemin could give himself to Jongin, and Jongin the same. Nobody was home but them since Taemin's parents had gotten called into work at the last minute. 

                            By now Taemin had taken off his and Jongin's shirt and they were still engulfed in a heated kiss. He paused for a moment.

                            "Do you want to do this?", Taemin asked, nervous.

                            "Yes.", Jongin replied, confident.

                           Taemin proceeded to Jongin's pants. He smirked when he saw Jongin's hard member in his underwear, Taemin began to rub Jongin's member.

                           " Taemin.", Jongin moaned.

                           Jongin then went to Taemin's pants, chuckling a little when he noticed Taemin was indeed hard too. Taemin went to Jongin's , his tongue swirling slowly around Jongin's head.

                         "Oh Taemin! my ."

                        Taemin began to faster, wanting to please his Jonginie. Then Jongin stopped him, Taemin looked confused for a moment.

                          "Want me to you now?", Jongin asked hungrily.

                          "Yes please.", Taemin said, his voice pleading.

                         Jongin set Taemin on his back, he noticed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter