Information

Does It Have To Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                   Taemin and Jongin were still involved in a heated kiss when the bell rang for fourth period. The boys looked at each other before racing out to make it to their class on time. 

                   Relieved at their luck, they spotted Lay half asleep sitting up in his desk. The two laughed, amused by Lay's ability to fall asleep in every class. They walked toward him, Jongin sitting beside Lay and Taemin behind them. Jongin glanced at Lay again, then back at Taemin. Then Jongin raised his hand and slapped the sleepy boys's desk, making Lay jump out of his skin. Taemin and Jongin erupted into laughter at his confusion. Lay sent both the boys a glare, clearly not amused.

                  "Dude do you ever sleep at night?", Jongin chuckled, trying to hold in his laughter as the teacher arrived.

                  "Yes, but still I get very tired. You know a lot of people think I come to school high?", Jongin laughed even more, he heard Taemin too.

                  "Okay class let's begin, we have a lot to review today.", the class groaned, but didn't protest any further because the teacher gave them a look.

                 

                  Jongin and Taemin were now walking out of school, holding each other's hand. He ddin't want to continue working on this project, but the upside, he gets to spend time with his Taeminie.

                   "You know, I think it's about time I take you on a date." Taemin was a little taken aback, he just realized they haven't been on a date.

                   "Really?", the excitement evident on his face. "Where?"

                   "That my sweet will be a suprise. How about saturday evening?"

                   "Sure, i'll always have time for you"

                 Taemin was now skipping happily, with Jongin in tow, down the sidewalk. Jongin smiled at his antics, he was excited about it, finally to treat his boyfriend. Good thing I save up a lot of money. The two boys were about two minutes from Taemin's house when that suddenly reminded him of a question.

                    "Jonginie?" Jongin looked up at his nickname.

                    "Yeah?"

                    "Why don't we go to your house to work, or just hangout?", Jongin quickly averted his eyes because Taemin was trying to make eye contact. He racked his brains trying to find a suitable answer that wouldn't lead to him asking more questions.

                    "Why do you ask?", Taemin glanced down for a moment, unsure of how to explain.

                    "Well, I kind of want to see what your house looks like, and I want to meet your dad.", Taemin looked over sheepishly.

                    Jongin had no idea how to respond to this. He was so embarrassed of his "home", he didn't want anybody to know of his cigarrette smelling, small apartment, especially not his boyfriend. By now him and Taemin had stopped walking, and Taemin's stare was nerve wrecking. Then Taemin's face turned to hurt, and he realized that his eyes were threatening to spill tears.

                    "Are you ashamed of me? Do you not want your father to meet me?, he heard a sniffle from him and rushed to comfort him.

                    "No, No, No, it's just my house is...", he really didn't know how to word this in a non embarrassing way, "not really like yours."It's not comfortable like yours is."

                     "What do you mean, not comfortable?", by now he was curious.

                    Jongin decided to tell partially the truth, "Look Taemin, I live in a not-so-nice neighborhood okay? Not nearly as nice as yours."

                    "Jongin that doesn't matter. I like for you regardless of the background you come from." You don't know what you're saying. Taemin cupped his cheeks, assuring him he wouldn't be scared off. 

                    "So can I meet him?", Taemin looked up with hopeful eyes. Jongin was reluctant to answer.

                    "Alright,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter