What He Saw

Back to You

Seoul, September 5th 2015

After the DMC Concert

I drive my car into the parking lot at the basement. Today was perfectly tiring. After attending the concert event and took my car at the office, I decided to go home. I can’t meet Soojung tonight. She has her schedule overseas so I want to play with my two cats at home and have some sleep. But before I’m going to sleep, I have to tell you something. I will tell you what I saw at the DMC K-Pop Concert today. So this is will be off the record. Fans shouldn’t know about this, especially the anti-shipper.

Ah, Jungshin supposed to be here tonight but he can’t. Damn, now I’m the only one to tell the story.

 

“Minhyukie!”

I heard someone called out my name. As I know, the voice is none other than Yuri nuna’s voice. I was walking through the corridor of the backstage when she said my name. My fingers were so busy texting Soojungie, saying that we couldn’t meet tonight and reminded her to eat. She actually made me worried with her eating habit.

“Ah, nuna! You already came?”, I replied her, looking at her smile to me then all the members greeted me.  It’s been a while since the last time I saw her in our program together. Now, both of us are close. Sometimes we joke around a lot. Well, our groups started getting closer since Yonghwa hyung joined that reality program.

I could see they’re half-running. They came in hurry truthfully, remembering they had to perform on the Music Bank before. Besides, Yuri nuna would be the MC tonight alongside Tiffany nuna. “I’ll see you soon”, she then went to her waiting room, leaving me in the corridor.

Well, it’s just the beginning of our conversation that day. I bet Yonghwa hyung must be so happy looking them around. It’s Girls Generation For God’s sake! And it’s so damn hard to find the same schedule for CNBLUE and SNSD to perform at the same event. Both of us are so busy. For me, it’s perfectly fine. For Yonghwa hyung, it‘s like a nightmare because he couldn’t see Seohyun often.

It’s no longer a secret for idols that backstage or waiting room is the perfect place to meet your partner, corrected boyfriend/girlfriend. Backstage, where amazing happens. Some idols who are in the relationship are trying to communicate there. Yonghwa hyung is one of those people. Right after he knew today’s event would be his chance to meet Seohyun, he directly called her and asked her to meet.

If you saw them ignoring each other at the stage, what you saw is just for public consumption. The truth is I saw them had private time at CNBLUE’s waiting room. Come on! They never ignore each other except they’re in a fight term. But, that night was so fine. They argued a lot a few days before the concert, but the last time I saw them (unintentionally) they kissed each other. God! Why am I the only one who saw them kissing!

Yonghwa hyung was trying to get closer since the rehearsal time. As usual, he wanted the spot right beside SNSD, and he got it. He said, “It’s the perfect way to look after Hyun”. Jung Yonghwa, ladies and gentleman, the most considerate man I’ve ever known. SNSD and CNBLUE were standing side by side for the ending rehearsal. I could see his eyes can’t stop staring at Seohyun, whereas Seohyun kept it cool. Well, truthfully me and Jungshin saw it, that glitters in their eyes, but we had to keep it cool, remember? I believe some fans saw that too.

Yonghwa hyung and Seohyun have been in a relationship since I don’t know when the exact date. Taking care of each other, calling and even meeting up in their secret place. The funny thing is they keep avoiding each other in front of the camera, meanwhile you can see they always share the couple things. Sometimes Yonghwa hyung lent me his things, too.

About Jonghyun hyung? (a deep sigh) I don’t know how to explain it clearly. Some of you might know the news that he tried to approach Yoona nuna back then, right? It’s true to be honest. But I don’t know how to name their relationship, the weirdest relationship I’ve ever known. It’s not that they’re just being flirty. They had a serious relationship then broke up not long after that. Jonghyun hyung was so damn frustrated. I know he’s in love with Yoona nuna, I could see in his eyes. They often went to some restaurants together when SNSD and CNBLUE had the same schedule in Japan. They shared a lot of things, especially food, but I didn’t know what happen with them. The relationship ended and all I heard was Yoona nuna was dating with Seunggi hyung. Media told the viewers that he approached her since October but truthfully Jonghyun hyung and Yoona nuna were still in a good term at that time.

Well, it’s shocking me though. I didn’t know how they manage the communication. All I see was the relationship is so vaguely. Jonghyun hyung didn’t contact her for a while. I could understand that. He looked so gloomy but deep down I knew he still had feeling towards her. Don’t ask me the rest. You already know that he joined some variety programs, including We Got Married. He enjoyed the show indeed, looking at how lovey-dovey the couple was. They kept contact each other as well, but I felt a bit strange with him lately. And that’s what I saw today in DMC Concert. Recently, he looks so happy.

I am checking the internet tonight and seeing some fancam catch the moment of DMC rehearsal. Gotcha! Jonghyun hyung and Yoona nuna look so awkward there. They’re trying to communicate to each other but failed. They indeed looked awkward; even Jonghyun hyung’s smile was a bit strange. But THAT’S NOT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED! For God’s sake! Okay I’m trying to manage my emotion now. *takeadeepbreath

What the fans didn’t see? They’re just holding hand along the way to SNSD’s waiting room. They’re chatting happily, moving on to one place to another. The worst thing is I saw them kissing (accidently) few times. My mind went blank at the first time, like “since when?” or “How come?”. Honestly, since we decided to move out the dorm and lived alone. Jonghyun hyung seldom talked about his relationship with Yoona nuna.  Well, he mentioned her name several times these days but I thought…

And why it has to be me to see both kissing? Yonghwa hyung and Seohyun too!

God, life is so unfair!

 Oh I miss my Soojungie now, have to talk to her immediately.