15 minutes with you...

15 minutes

Sunggyu was wet, cold and tired from all the walking. It was a heavily rainy night. Everything was dark and he was basically dressed up as this stranger with coat and a hat covering him thoroughly, walking around the streets.

 

 He sat down at a park's bench, enjoying how the droplets felt hitting him on his face.....which wasn't pleasant because the rain was pretty heavy.it had been a while since he sat down , enjoying something, Then suddenly he finds a man coming towards him....not sure who he was because of his attire....he too was wearing an oversized coat and a hat and an umbrella pointed towards sunggyu.

 

 

Sunggyu never saw the guy before...basically a total stranger because his face was not showing, he came towards him, extending out an umbrella towards sunggyu , he doesn't know what kind of intentions are they both looking at each other through the thick rain and dark night...

 

The stranger sat next to sunggyu, as he, without a word, handed him his umbrella. Sunggyu looked at him with confusion "what are you doing?"

 

The stranger chuckled saying " you need it more than I do" still smiling..

sunggyu said with bitterness laced in his tone " no thanks ...I dont need it.....I need to let off some steam"

.the stranger laughed as he looked forward " I think I know what you mean...I too am here for that purpose"

to him sunggyu looked surprisingly " you have no idea what I went through...trust me" to him , the stranger looked at him with an amused grin" yeah...I think I have to stay here for this nice rain" sunggyu smiled grimly knowing that the stranger has no idea what he's going through.

Sunggyu lost it all. Basicallly an empty shell moving around...no reason to live. World seemed grey to him and the pain gave him amusement....basically bieng on the verge of insanity. The stranger was all smiles towards sunggyu and to sunggyu it seemed ridiculous how the stranger assumed he knew what sunggyu was feeling....that was ridiculous...but sunggyu didnt care, that guy could think whatever he wants..

"We have some time here....till the rain stops , we might as well talk a little" sunggyu said emotionlessly but with normality that no one could guess that he is a broken man.

The stranger looked at him with a serious expression and said "yeah, sure...we might as well"he looked downwards as he removed his hat revealing his full head... "I might as well tell my story....because..I think...no, I feel that were the same type of people that the world has turned in to empty shells.. do you also feel the same way?" The stranger raised his brow.

Sunggyu stared at him seriously with an unreadable expression for a few moments and then nodded hesitantly as his eyes were twice as big as they were....

 

The stranger turns a blind eye towards how sunggyu was staring at him and he then ,starts " you know how you think you have a perfect life...and it can't get any better than that." He stated grimly " its always too good to last long enough...a nice life .....a lover...a perfect house." He started laughing unemotionally at the past " it was an year ago when I lost everything....when I lost that was my everything....I lost him..." his voice getting weaker at last part.....on the verge of tears...if he had any left he wouldve broken down right then and there, but after all year, his eyes were dry now.

 

 

Sunnggyu noticed it and said " you know ? you were pretty much correct....we are similar...too bad its different with me" he stated weakly " everything was taken from me....he was taken from me.." trembling at that moment..fists clenched, he continued. " without a single warning or sign....I wasn't even given a chance to change it...nor was it my doing..." tears streamed down....as his tears never ended...no matter how much he cried..even after a year "fate is too cruel...too cruel"...the stranger looked at him with an understanding gaze..

 

 

The stranger started " I had two choices....to save my lover or save another person...I selfishly chose my lover and let the other person die.....but my selfishness was not accepted by fate as it played horribly against me, my lover died after 2 months of that accident due to bieng in a minor injury that caused an infectious disease......if only I could change back time and would save that man...l would a hundred times choose him to live, he would've survived way longer." he too started to tremble " he would be alive by now...he would be happy living a content and carefree life.... its like i took both thier lives"..he burried his face in his hands.

 

sunggyu nodded " im living only to take revenge on someone....who took everthing away from me." Sunggyu glared at the man infront of him, "..and that is YOU!" he took out a revolver from his coat and aimed at the strangers head " I WILL TAKE YOUR LIFE , LEE HOWON!" He looked at him angrily with hate seeping through him...

 

 

Hoya looked at him unsurprisingly, a calm bitter smile on his lips " so you recognised me....kim sunggyu"

 

 

Sunggyu smirked " yeah, how could i not? I did as soon as you removed your hat...and I take you realised who I was first?" Hoya looked up and then again to him "yeah I did.." hoya had this unreadable expression that sungyu didnt know what it said...guilt? Sadness? Maybe just nothing.

 

 

Hoya looked sunggyu expectantly and calmly said "shoot"

sunggyu looked at him confused..."I dont want to live anymore either....I thought of suicide but the only right thing that came in my mind was to die by your hands" sunggyu smirked, a merciless look in his eyes " good choice"  sunggyu wanted to take that bastard's life , but he couldnt make himself to pull the trigger .

 

He quickly pulled himself together, clutching the weapon tightly and yelled " you should have thought of woohyun...It was your own damn fault for driving too fast but still you shamelessly chose to save yourself and murder what was my happiness." He pulled the trigger, shot hoya and turned his back...slowly walking away...

Hoya whimpered in pain " wait .....uhhhh, WHYhhh??....didnt....you..kill...meehh?" hoya said panting harshly as he clutched on his shot and now bleeding shoulder....

 

 

Sunggyu turned back to him and shouted " if I had a choice like you...I would have chose to save my woohyun too...so you're not too wrong but thats not the case here.." he said calmly "letting you live in this hell hole is the most painful thing right now for you, thats why I wont kill you for now" he walks away....as the rain gradually stops down...and sunngyu is no where in sight.

 

×××End.×××

 

 

 

A/N :......thought the stranger was woohyun right? Lol ok all the hoya  biased people....please dont killl me T-T...im sorry I actually like hoya so thats why I used him as the villain....lol...this story soundedreally cool in my head...if u like it then pls comment and if u dont then lol...everybody has there own preferences ok hahah bye^^