17

Love requires "moments"

The next few days, you were busy with classes and schoolwork that you didn't got to see myungsoo. But it felt like he was just by his side as you guys would text and update each other about your life.

*****

Myungsoo was eating when he received a message from you.

From:Eunhye (The Pretty My Love~)

This lesson is so boring, I'm falling asleep!

 

To:Eunhye ( The Pretty My Love~)

Hang on there! Don't fall asleep, school is ending soon^^

Myungsoo smiled and continued eating his lunch.

"Seems like our handsome guy is in love~~~" Sungyeol, Myungsoo's good friend in class teased.

Myungsoo didn't reply, but he felt his cheeks turn bright red.

"So who is it? Is it that girl that you knew from orientation?" Sungyeol probed.

"Woah, how did you know!" myungsoo asked, surprised.

"Smart, aren't I," Sungyeol praised himself."So when are you gonna confess? Or have you already done that?"

"I don't know if I should. I can't be sure if she likes me. I don't want to make things awkward if she doesn't llike me. I just to protect her that's alll i need" Myungsoo replied.

"Woah, our handsome guy myungsoo is actually such a gentle and caring guy. Tell you what, I know her good friend woohyun, Ill get him to find out for you!" Sungyeol offered.

"Oh actually it's...."

"I gotta go myungsoo! Late for classes!" Sungyeol cut myunsoo's beore he coud finish his sentence, picked up his bag ad sprinted towards his next lesson venue.

"it's okay....." Myungsoo finished his sentence but sungyeol was already long gone.