Crazy Lady and Muscleman

My Lovely Fairy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AHHHHH"

"AHHHHH" They both screamed. They were still looking at each other without moving. Suddenly Jong Kook's room door opened and Kwang Soo and Jong Kook's assistant Haha entered the room......with stick in their hands.

"Hyung...oppss...we're sorry! You keep going..." Haha said when saw Jong Kook and Fairy Ji in each other embrace. Jong Kook immdiately pushed her and got up from the bed.

"Ya! You! Who hell are you?" Jong Kook with wide eyes.

"HYUNG YOU DON'T KNOW?" Kwang Soo shouted.

"HOW CAN I KNOW?" Jong Kook also shouted.

"THEN WHO KNOWS EXCEPT YOU?" Haha also joined them.

"WHY ARE WE SHOUTING HAHA HYUNG?" Kwand was still shouting.

"SHUT UP!" Jong Kook said and eveybody shut their mouth. Ji Hyo was looking at the bewildered trio with a blank expression. Then three of them looked at Ji Hyo at the same time.

'OOpps! I'm in trouble again!' She thought.

 

They were in the living room now. Fairy Ji was sitting on the couch with a blank expression and there were three pairs of eyes looking at her with curiously. Kwang Soo, Jong Kook and Haha...Kwang Soo and Haha was still holding stick.

"Who the hell are you?" Jong Kook asked coldly but Ji Hyo was afraid.

"Hyung, you're scaring her!" Kwang Soo said.

"Me? I'm not holding a stick like you two! Also What should I do then? She was in my room....my bed! What if she is a thief?"

"I...don't think...she is! Look at her! Her clothes is so exaggerated for a thief..."Haha said, referring to her long, white and quite glowing dress then he added. "Also...how can a thief can fall asleep while robbery?"

"Ya! You!  Do you think to tell us what's going on? Or I'll call the police!" Jong Kook said. Fairy Ji wanted to talk and she opened but there was no sound. She tried again but they only heard meaningless words.

'Great! Fairies send me here but they even didn't teach the speak language these people speak! I can understand but...Ahhh!  What to do?' Fairy Ji thought.

"You can't speak?" Kwang Soo asked but before she does something everyone is froze as where they are.

'Fairy Ji!' That voice owner was the Fairy Ji's friend.

'You..how?'

'I secretly entered the Council Chamber! I don't have much time...I just wanted to learn if you need anything?'

'Actually....I'm in a very diffucult situation right now...they're talking but I can't...I don't know how can I can speak this language?'

'I read something about it before...I think I know what you have to!'

'Then tell me! Please...'

'It..a..little...you know....You have to kiss someone...on the lips!'

'WHAT? Are you kidding me?'

"No!I'm serious! You have to kiss because the words transferring from the lips! Oh? They're coming Fairy Ji! Good luck!'

Then they began to moving again.

"Miss...you can't talk?" Kwang Soo asked. Fairy Ji was still looking at them blankly.

"Miss Mong...stop looking blankly! Do you have a ID?" Jong Kook said and approached her. Fairy Ji sudenly stood up and hold his collor. Jong Kook opened his eyes widely from suprise. Fairy Ji put her lips on his before he say something. Haha and Kwang Soo were looking at them with confuse. Jong Kook couldn't push her because of the shock. After a while Fairy Ji pulled her lips and take a deep breath.

"Oh! Is it work? You two...shortie and giraffe....can you understand what I say?"

"Oh yes! " Haha anwered with wide eyes.

"More than enough..." Kwang Soo added with same expression as Haha.

"Yah! What have you done?" Jong Kook was really angry.

"I kissed you and now I can talk!" She happily began to jump on the couch but suddenly stopped. "Wait a minute..I'm in the eart right? They send me right place?" She approached the Kwang Soo. "Do you know where are we? Because sometimes they could send the wrong place....Is this earth?"

"Yes...it's earth!" Kwang Soo was scared.

"Owww! Then I have to find job and house....and..I...I..why do I feel like I forgot something?"

"Miss....are you crazy? Please stop talking!" Haha said. Jong Kook just remained silent and watched her.

"Syyhhh! Be quiet! I'm thinking!" Then she approached the Jong Kook. She carefully looked at his face. "I remember! That teleportion make me always dizzy! I have something with you- Oh? I should't have tell this!"

"ENOUGH!" Jong Kook shouted as Fairy Ji taken a back with fear. "Who the hell are you? And..what are you doing in my house?"He said angrily.

"I....I....actually-"

"Hold on! You said you need a job....by any chance...company send you here? Hyung, remember...you told me that we need a maid?"

"Yes...I came..here...for...that..maid things!"She said.

"Then I told this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter