1--

My part time boyfriend

Being a college student is never easy. Being stress is part of your daily routine and being broke is a normal thing. That is what being college to Luhan. Luhan is a fourth year college student-- no, a problematic fourth year college student who doesn't know how to manage his time and budget his money. He is two semesters away from his goal but there are trials that he have to conquer before he reach his goal. 

"Hey, Lu! are you with me?" His friend baekhyun asked.

"Oh, sorry. I was just thinking of the things that we have to submit this week and the upcoming " he answered.

"Ughhh don't remind me about those things." Baekhyun groaned

"Why? what if you forgot about those--"

"Stop!" baekhyun cut. "it's stressing the out of me, y'know. I mean, I need a night- just a night to forget about those things. try to do the same." he said.

"I'm trying to do the same but it keeps on haunting me, even in my dreams." he answered.

"you'll get over it. just think about the good things. how about we go out tonight?"

"nah, I need some rest."

"come on, it's friday night. treat it as a rest."

"you know what I mean by rest."

"yeah yeah whatever, you sleeping beauty. I'm going out tonight with kyungsoo."

"yes. make sure you two will enjoy."

After his little chat with baekhyun, he went straight to his dorm. he took a shower then fixed his things. He lay down to his bed and reached for his phone only to read another stressing message from his classmates.

Zitao: groupmates, we all need to pay $6 as an initial payment for our thesis. it only covers our sample product so expect that we still have another contributuion by next week.

Strike one: Thesis.

Yixing: Hello team! We have a $10 contribution for our recipe testing this coming Wednesday. Our $10 will only cover the ingredients that we wil use for our dishes so prepare at least $3 for our props and costume. FIGHTING GUYS!

Strike two: Culminating activity.

Minseok: Good afternoon everyone, you are all aware that we will have an experiment on Monday, our Ham making. of course we will have a contribution but unfortunately, I don't have any idea about the marketlist so I can't give you the exact price of our contribution. I'll just inform you right away. Thank you!

Strike three: Laboratory experiment.

"Where the hell am I going to get money?! I still have to pay for the rent and utilities!" Luhan said frustrated.

Luhan fell a sleep thinking about other ways where he can earn money as soon as possible to pay everything that he need to pay.

He woke up with kyungsoo and baekhyun preparing dinner for them.

"Hey, lu. How's your sleep?" kyungsoo asked.

"it was great. I didn't even had a dream." he answered.

"that's nice to know no more school works haunting you in your dreams?" baek asked

"None." He answered sleepily.

"Come here, grab your dinner now." kyungsoo said.

Luhan eats in silent that made kyungsoo and baekhyun wonder what made him eat in silent because that's really odd. Luhan used to eat with a bunch of stories to tell.

Kyungsoo and baekhyun are nudging each other to ask Luhan if there's something wrong.

"Maybe, he doesn't like the food. Look, he barely touch his food" baek whispered.

"Excuse me, compared to your cooking skills, I can cook more edible foods than you. Your cooking can even cause food spoiligae-- no food borne illness because of improper handling and stupid cooking skills." Kyungsoo answered.

"Whatever. you go ask him what's the matter."

"Baek, that's your forte. make use of that annoying mouth of yours."

"My mouth is not annoying" baekhyun retorted.

"Whatever. go ask him or i'll poison your food"

"Okay okay. this " he muttered.

Baekhyun cleared his throat before calling out for Luhan. "Erm, Lu." Baek said but Luhan didn't respond.

"What kind of approach is that, you ? of course he won't hear your call because that's too stupid. not worth to hear" Kyungsoo whispered with annoyance.

"i'm scared, you know. call him yourself!" baek said.

"whatever DUMBo" kyungsoo said before calling Luhan.

"Luhan?" and for the second time around Luhan didn't respond. kyungsoo being impatient he come up with "the kyungsoo's calling someone strategy" 

"HOLY LUHAN! MANCHESTER UNITED WON THE GAME TODAY!!" kyungsoo screamed at the top of his lungs.

"They don't have game today" Luhan answered simply.

"hahaha nice try soo" baek said.

"At least he gave me a response."

"Lu, what's the matter? I mean, you, eating in silence." baek asked.

"Nothing." Luhan answered.

"Since when did "nothing" made you eat silently?" kyungsoo asked.

Kyungsoo's word made him think. Should I tell ask them or not? he thought to himself.

"Whatever it is, you have to tell us. we're friends here, Lu. tell us. We'll listen to you." Baek assured him.

"guys, do you know where can I get money? i mean, extra income? " Luhan finally asked.

"Why? do you need money? I can lend you some." baek offered.

"Yes but I don't want to borrow from anyone. not even the two you. I want to earn it myself. so do you know some?" 

"Sorry but I don't have any idea." kyungsoo said, feeling sorry.

"Why don't you post on facebook that your are looking for a part time job? Someone might offere you some." baekhyun suggested.

baekhyun's suggestion made him think . "he was right. i'll try my luck." he said to himself.

Baekhyun's suggestion lead him to his laptop. he browsed the internet  and opened his facebook.he visited different groups in facebook and started posting. 

"Looking for a part time job. College student. Just PM me. thanks!" Luhan posted in various groups on facebook.

Days had passed but no one offered him one. Luhan feels hopeless because the deadline of their payment is 2 days away and he still can't find a money to pay those. until one night he received a notification from a man named Oh Sehun. 

 

 

Yaaaayy! Chapter one! Wait for the next chapter :D It'll be out soon! feel free to comment :) Thank you!