FINAL

Beautiful In White

She looked on with a smile on her face. Tears brimmed in her eyes. Everyone was watching her as she walked down the isle with her arms linked with her father's. So many questions ran through her mind.

 

Could she make it ?

Would she make a good wife?

Can she fight through all the uncertainties in the future?

 

So many things have happened and it took them a full circle before they reached to where they are right now. They walked down that long winding road; with break-ups; with misunderstandings; with so much love and even more, so much pain. And there was one memory that she wished she could erase forever. She never wanted to be reminded of that because it hurt her; it hurt them.

 

It was a difficult moment for her. A stained memory that broke them into two. She wished it didn't happen but for some reason, she felt grateful that it did. It made her realize how much she needed her love to be by her side. Losing her heart was the most difficult moment of her life.

 

She was taken aback when she realized she had already lost that person. But she couldn't blame herself. She didn't confess. She kept to herself. And soon, that one person decided to walk away; thinking she didn't feel the same way. It took her that one split second to realize that her heart was breaking apart.

 

She never knew she would feel like this. She was supposed to hold on but she didn't. She let it go without a fight and then days after, she was regretting it so much.

 

Are you kidding me?”

What?”

You're in love with her?!”

Was it a mistake?”

No, but you are just stupid. She was waiting for you!”

What?”

Kim Taeyeon! Jessica Jung was waiting for you to tell her that you love her!”

But I thought...”

You thought she's with Tyler?”

Yes..”

Do you think I should hammer u now?”

But she's gone now.”

No, she isn't! Not yet at least. Now, go to that damn airport and get her back. Let her know you love her and you need her.”

Can I win her back, Yuri?”

Trust me. She has been waiting for you.”

 

She ran after that. She ran all the way to the airport. She almost collapse in exhaustion. But she couldn't give up. She had to win her. She had to tell her. She has nothing but just her heart and her love. She was going to give her all.

 

Jessica! Wait!”

Taeyeon?”

Wait! Just stay there.”

What's wrong?”

Could you give me a minute of your time?”

Why do you need a minute of my time?”

I need you to know something.”

But my flight is calling for one last call.”

Just a minute, I promise you. Please don't walk away from me, Jessica.”

Alright.”

Listen. I know you're upset with me. I know you're leaving because I didn't hold on. I did so many things to lead you on and you were waiting for me to confess. I was stupid, Jessica. I was really stupid to think that I could never have a piece of your heart. In fact, I know now. I have the whole piece of your heart.”

Who told you that?”

It doesn't matter, Jessica. I just want you to know that you have the whole of my heart and me too. I'm ready to share this life with you. I'm not as rich as Tyler Kwon but I have my love to give to you. If you could give me a chance, I'd show you everything. I'll be the one who will make you happy. I love you.”

 

So, and then one thing led to another. There she was; all in white. She's going to marry Jessica Jung. Jessica agreed to share her life with her. She could never been happier and she needed to share this to everyone in the world.

 

She loves Jessica Jung.

 

The wedding went through nicely. Everyone was there including their best friends. All were so happy for them. Their parents were glad that both have found the reason to hold on and that reason was because of love. Mr & Mrs Jung were disappointed of course but as long as their eldest daughter's smile would last somehow; they couldn't ask for more. And Mr & Mrs Kim had always knew that their daughter was special. They would never change anything just because she's different.

 

Okay, now it's time for the congratulatory song. But it's going to be the beautiful bride, Taeyeon would be singing for her wife.”

 

Jessica smiled as she slowly let go of her wife's hand. Taeyeon grinned before grabbing the mike from the organiser. She stood in front of her beautiful wife. Jessica Jung looks stunning. She couldn't breathe properly when Jessica stood next to her earlier on. Her heart felt like bursting.

 

I have always wanted to sing for her. I mean I used to sing for her when we had our own private time but this time, I needed her to know; needed the world to know that she looks beautiful in white.”

 

The music started slowly. Taeyeon's brother was playing the guitar; accompanied by the orchestra. Jessica was blushing.

 

"Beautiful In White"


Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous
I couldn't speak
In that very moment
I found the one and
My life had found its
Missing piece

[Chorus:]
So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this ring, I
Say to the world
You're my every reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart, I
Mean every word

[Chorus:]
So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

And if a daughter's
what our future holds
I hope she has your eyes
Finds love like you and I did, yeah
But when she falls in love we'll let her go
I'll walk her down the ailse
She'll look so beautiful in white
You look so beautiful in white

[Repeat Chorus]


 

 

Taeyeon learnt a lot. Taeyeon learnt that she shouldn't be afraid to fall in love. She made a promise to herself that if they have children, she's going to tell them to love confidently. Everyone clapped as soon as the song ended.

 

Jessica was lovingly staring at her. She walked up the stage and put her arms around Taeyeon's neck. Their foreheads rest upon each other's and Jessica was deep into Taeyeon's eyes. Those eyes were filled with tears and Jessica subconsciously teared up too.

 

That was beautiful.”

 

Jessica whispered softly. Taeyeon nodded and seconds later, their lips met. Jessica had always been the shy one and she wouldn't openly kiss Taeyeon in front of her parents but tonight, she didn't care anymore. It was Taeyeon who was getting embarrassed.

 

Your parents are watching.”

Let them be.”

Wow.”

Yes, wow. It's your fault.”

 

Taeyeon grinned before pulling her wife into her arms. Jessica took in everything of what Taeyeon could offer her and she wasn't going to let Taeyeon go. She leaned closer and whispered softly.

 

You know something?”

Hm?”

You look beautiful in white too.”

 

Of course, they both look beautiful in white.