Clingy

You're So Clingy!

Kyungsoo is currently standing at the stove at 5 am. With a sleepy Baekhyun hugging him from behind.
"Will you get off me?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"Because I don't want to..."
The younger sighs and he wiggles his body around a little, obviously uncomfortable with the older stuck to him like laundry fresh out of the dryer.
"Please get the off me." Baekhyun ignores the younger's request and giggles, stuffing his face into Kyungsoo's shoulder.
"No~"
The younger rolls his eyes, and flips the pancake. 
"Look, I'm making you breakfast an hour early, be happy with that and don't push it."
Baekhyun pouts and sniffles.
The acting skills get to Kyungsoo, "Don't cry..."
"I-I'm not..."
Oh how those acting skills get to Kyungsoo.
"Ok, you can cling to me..."
Baekhyun immediately perks up, giving it away that the "crying" was just him acting. "Thanks Soo!~" Kyungsoo feels Baekhyun's head come off his shoulder. Before he can ask what he's doing, he feels a pair of warm and soft lips on his cheek.
He ignores the flutter in his chest and growls softly, "Don't kiss me."
"Ok, Soo!~"
"Stop calling me Soo."
"Ok... Kyungsoo~" Baekhyun puts emphasis on the younger's full name, causing goosebumps to arise on the skin of the boy with said name.

The end? 215 words (not counting these)