14 Kung Fu Panda Time

Here We Go

Your P.O.V

How was my date with Chanyeol? Was it even a date? I don't know. Let me just forget about it. I need to practice for our debut. I have to do a double flip (two flips in a row). So I am just strolling through the halls and then I get to my room and I put on our debuts song's music. I do the dance a few times, and then I start to practice the flips. I get the first one right but I mess up on the second one and fall to the floor.

"Need some help." I turn my head and see Tao standing in the door way.

"Sure, I guess."

"You have to do the flips as fast as possible so you don't mess it up, but slow enough that you don't hurt yourself." Then he shows me a flip, after that he does a double flip.

"Wow Tao. That was amazing." He gave me a big smile.

"Ready to try again?" He asks.

"Sure." I mess up Todd the end of the season and flip and start to fall over, but I land on Tao and we both fall. "Whoops. Sorry." Then we both start to laugh because it was kinda funny. He started to tickle me. "Stop . . . It ... .. .Tao." I have trouble delivering this one sentence because I am laughing so hard. He replies

"I will stop when you promise to call me oppa."

"Ok . . . . Oppa." He then gives me a big hug.

"So you wanna try that flip one more time?"

"Third times a charm right?"

"Exactly." As always I am unknowing to everything around me when I get serious so I missed who was watching me. It was Xiumin. He just walked away and I never knew.

Tao's P.O.V 

I walk past Izz's room, and I see her fall. So naturally I would go in to see if she is okay. She looked fine but didn't notice me. I guess she was sort of zoned out.

"Need some help?" She replied with a short answer and then I told her about how she should do it. I have her an example of what it should look like, and she started parsing me. I got a little embarrassed but hid it well. "Ready to try again?"

"Sure." As she was coming to the end of the second flip she started to trip. Instead of falling on the floor, she fell on me. I was in shock for a little bit, but then we started to laugh it off. Then I got a great idea. I could get her to call me oppa if I ticketed her. I really like Izz, she is so amazing. I also feel like Kris likes her too, and I guess it makes some sort of weird sense that he would like her. So I started to tickle her, and I'm the end I got her to call me oppa.* Call me baby, call me baby* Then I have her a big hug, and as I was bugging her I saw Xiumin turn right around. I just pretended it didn't happen and continued to hug Izz. I realized Izz still needs to do the flip.

"So you wanna try that flip one more time?"

"Third times a charm, right?" And she got it this time.

Author's Note

Xiumin will be the focus love next chapter and then we will start Alexis and Kyungsoo's drama love life. Thank everyone who looked at, read, or subscribed to it. Also, thanks ExoKris-13 for always commenting. It makes my day. Lots of love to everyone, next chapters will try to be longer, goodbye :).