Feeling Bad

The Reason Why

sehun pov.

 

"it's very cold here". as soon as I say it, someone hugged me from behind. 

 

"it's okay, I'm here for you, isn't now you feel warm?" I smiled when I heard his voice. 

 

 

"Well ... I think you're right, then keep held me like this" I said as I leaned my head on his shoulder. trying to enjoy a rare moment that we get because a full schedule.

 

"what are you doing here?" he asked.

 

"I just wanted to see the stars" I replied. I am very sure if this time he was put on a puzzled face.

 

"See the star? what fun of seeing stars?" I smiled slightly, already suspected that he would ask such a question.

 

"it's nothing" I replied "but I can feel serenity when looking at the stars" I said. He nodded, then followed me see stars above the beautiful night sky.

 

"despite seeing stars, I still do not feel calm." he muttered.

 

I frowned and stood up, looked at him asking. "What do you mean, tao?."

 

tao just shook his head with a slight smile. "Nothing". he said and returned hugged me from behind, I can feel if his arms tighter than before. This made me even more confident if there is something.

 

"tao ... there's something has happened?". I asked, worried.

 

"no Sehun, stop thinking too hard". he said. I can not say the other and can only sigh for the stubborn tao.

 

"What about your feet? what is it still hurt?". I asked

 

"no". I raised my eyebrows, not sure of the answers. "yahh I mean, not as painful as before". I nodded, turned and looked at the tao with love, and afterwards I hugged him tightly.

 

"You need a rest. Do not enforced". I said. tao smiled slightly

 

"exo will comeback soon, I could never relax, especially our concert stayed two days longer." I broke our hug and stared at tao.

 

"I understand, but if you still continues, it's just will make your feet getting worse." I said. tao only silent, but suddenly he kissed my lips softly.

 

"you think too hard, Sehun, i had often told you that I'm fine, stop worrying." he said. I was only able to keep quiet, tao really the most stubborn person I've ever met.

 

"Why do you always push yourself, hmm?." I asked. he smile before answer me

 

"simple, it's because I always wanted to be on stage together with exo, I don't want to make exo-l disappointed, especially I always wanted to be with you." tao answer with full sincerity. I look at him deeply, suddenly my eyes feel hot, tao words really touched me.

 

"so .... can you promise me to stay beside me ?." I pleaded, looking at him expectantly. tao was silent, staring at me with his eyes full of doubt, which make me confused. "tao ..." I called him again. he realized, glancing back with the confusion.

 

"Y-yes?".

 

"You must promise to stay beside me, arrasseo ?."

 

tao nodded "y-yes ... I promise." he said that made me a big smile. tao will definitely holds his promise, I'm sure of it.

 

there was silence a while between us until I finally evaporated. tao chuckled, his hand gently tousled my hair. "go to sleep, it's very night." he command. I nodded and yawned back.

 

"Come with me." i said, but he shook his head.

 

"sleep first, I still like here." he said. I snorted, don't earlier he say that staring star is not interesting ?. "don't too long, okay?" I said. he just nodded, I quickly kissed him cheek then entered the room, leaving tao alone on the balcony.

 

author pov.

 

tao look at the stars, then he sighed quietly. he took the cell phone and call someone.

 

"hey ... I'm sorry to disturb your sleep." he said when the call is connected.

 

".........."

 

"No, I'm fine." he said "Sehun? I think he asleep." tao glanced at Sehun through the balcony

 

".........."

 

tao took a deep breath.

 

"I need your help." tao said.

 

"..........."

 

"Yes ... I will send you a message, okay, thank you." he end up call.

 

tao rough rubbed his face, then entered his room. thin smile etched on his lips when he saw Sehun peaceful face while sleeping. He walked over, his arms outstretched and sehun hair, then dropped to his face, nose and next his soft lips which has become an addiction for him. tao turn down his head and kiss Sehun lips with soft kiss, trying not to wake from sleep peacefully Sehun.

 

"I love you." he whispered after removing the kiss. tao look Sehun's face for a moment. he headed the closet and pick up the laptop, and then he headed out of the room.

 

tao need a few things to do.

 

@@@@@

 

Sehun waking up, he smiled as he felt the hand wrapped around his body. slowly he turned to the right, his smile widened when he saw tao face while sleeping. it's really peacefully. but sehun smile is gone when he saw tao suddenly looked frowning in his sleep, he even looks uneasy. Sehun not understand why, but everytime Sehun find tao like this, when tao have a problem.

 

Really, Sehun not understand and know nothing, but he prefers not to know what problems are facing tao. This sounds selfish but this time he really did not want to know. he just had a bad feeling about this.

 

With bad feeling, Sehun not intend to wake tao, he prefers to tao gently on the cheek to calm him, lucky it worked

 

"i don't know why... but i feel like you will leave me." and then a tears stream down from sehun cheek.

 

To Be Continue

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

i'm sorry for my reader, my laptop broken for a long month, but now my love is back into my arms, and now i'm promise i will update the next chapter as soon i can. and sorry for typo.

 

see you in next chapter.

 

please comment, okey?