one smoking shot

Hunting
Please log in to read the full chapter

Takuya was running. It seems he had always been on run from the very start. This time…he was running from someone who he didn’t want to run away from.

‘I need to get away, for his sake. For my sake.’

Takuya clutched his plane tickets too tightly his knuckles turning white as he hid from every black town cars in his view. He knew he would get chased after what he had done. He knew that person will be after him like a blood hound. He also knew that he couldn’t keep himself away from that person no matter how hard he tried.

Rushing through the sliding doors he had almost made it to the terminal 7, the international terminal. He was ready to check in his baggage and safely hide for a while before he has to take a flight to a new country. He was so close that he could afford to take a deep breath.

Suddenly, two hands came into his vision before everything went dark. One clutched his neck and other over his eyes. He involuntarily shivered when he felt soft lips brushing past his neck moving towards his earlobe and he couldn’t help but release a low moan when he heard that deep voice…

“Takuya…let’s stop.”

“…Joon jae.”

Takuya felt himself being pulled away from his destination. He knew he should have struggle to free himself but he was weak. He always had been weak when it came to Joon jae.

Joon Jae removed his hands walked ahead pulling him into closest bathroom. His lackeys had emptied the bathroom pushing everyone out of the room at gunpoint.They closed the door behind them leaving Joon Jae and Takuya alone. Before the door could even close, Joon Jae had harshly pushed him against the black tiles of the wall. He didn't say anything but he could read the clear warning written in his eyes to not move.

Takuya soundlessly gulped pressing back into the cool touch of wall. He bit his lips as Joon Jae leaned close to him their head touching. He could almost taste his lips if he slightly moved forward. He wanted to. Instead, he kept his face as blank as possible. 

“Takuya is it really fun to run away from me?”

Joon Jae pushed himself away from Takuya moving towards the sink looking at his and Takuya’s reflection. He watched him look down watching his blank mask slip.He turned around leaning back against sink propping his leg one over another.

He puts his hand in his black coat pulling out a pack of cigarettes. Pulling out match box lighting a stick watching as fire lazily moving towards his finger as he darkly looks at Takuya flicking it away after lighting his cigeratte.

“Well…answer me? Is it that much fun for you to be chased by me?”  

He cocked his head to the side looking at the profile of Takuya. He observed Takuya's profile standing with his arms wrapped around himself. He was in ripped faded jeans with army boots and.wearing black shirt with long grey zipped hoodie. He was wearing his gift, his leather jacket he had given him.

“Joon Jae…how did you find me?”

“You think I wouldn’t notice you leaving me again? Answer me now, you selfish jerk.”

Joon Jae smiled coldly that didn't reach his warm eyes. He takes a long drag of cigarette blowing whisp of smoke around him. Takuya flinched shivering at harsh words.

"Joon Jae...you and I...we were doomed from beginning..."

"Don't give me that crap!"

"Isn't it true?? If we weren't same gender, do you think everyone wouldn't be so cruel to us? If I wasn't your weakness, do you think other gangs wouldn't use me as a pawn to get to you? I can't have you killed because of me!!...I think it’s best to stop this."

Takuya choked out the last line mumbling it but hoping he didn't hear it. Looking at his dark expression he  had heard him. Loud and clear.

Joon Jae scoffed inhaling last of the dying sparks of the cigarette, which wasn't calming him down at all. 

Yes, he was a gangster. He met Takuya when he decided to take time off after a family getting killed in smuggling crossfire. He was on vacation from his mob duties and so bored to death that he decided to be roommates despite not needing it. He had moved to a new place with a new identity. He never thought he would get someone as naive as cute as adorable as Takuya. He also never expected to love him. But he did. Takuya had accepted him as he was with everything.

"You think you abandoning me now would help? Did you forget that you left our home two weeks ago? I let you go because that's what you desperately asked of me. Why did you come back if you didn't want us?"

Takuya looked down hiding his teary eyes. He had wondered the same as to why did he return...Truth was he wanted to return. He needed to stay with him. It was hard to stop when he was already in so deep. 

Joon Jae ran frustratedly as harshly kicking the trashcan. He flicked his lit cigarette before pushing Takuya back against the wall trapping him bet

Please log in to read the full chapter