Final

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day that I know you, it feels like something that just happens yesterday. The day I meet you is just still feel so fresh inside my memories. You smell so fresh like a smell of the sea in the summer, thought I never really get the chance feel you for real, like holding hand or hug you like other couple do. But I can imagine it because you are so refreshing, loveable, and adorable. You make people around you only feel happiness. I still remember the day that you help me out of my miserable pain. You told me that I still have you to lean on I still have you by my side to go through all those painful pain that I feel in my chest. The broken hearts that spill into thousands pieces. You are unknowingly collect all of it and heal it back to normal shape. You said that that person does not deserve someone perfect like me. You always encourage me, help me out when I’m in pain missing that person. You bring color into my life again. You paint my life again with the color of yours. You bought all the colorful make my life feel like a rainbow. You make me smile really bright like the sun that shines onto this earth.

I still clearly remember the day that you said you will help me to forget that person completely. I don’t know why or how that I actually agree with this. I know our love is not happen like in those some sweet movies that the actor and actress love each other at the first sight but you kinda love me out of pity and out of help and I want to love you to forget all those pain that I been going through. Thought our relationship not out of love at first but I grow to learn how to love again, my feeling start growing with every moment I spend with you. We start to text each other more often, we always talk on the phone and webcam, and we start to depend on one another. It like we only have each other to lean on. We broke up a lot we fight a lot but we are eventually getting back together.

I have you feel like I have the whole world. Everyone around me, every living life just whoever I start to never care I start to only think about you. I never once think to love or look at someone else but you. All I see in my eyes is your present. My heartbeat is beat because of you it only going wild like animal when it come to you. I never realize myself when I start to fall in love with you this deep. When I realize about it I already love you like no tomorrow there no turning back. But I didn’t find regret in it, it help me to realize that you are the real one the person that I never once feel like this when I am in past relationship.

I still remember I call you in that sweet morning and whisper really cheesy ‘I want to make you happy. I want to stay with you until you don't need me anymore. I want to annoy you every day. I want to stay by your side until you get bored of me. I want to be with you. I want to be your one and only. I want to be your babe. I want to be the one always takes care of you. I want to be your sunset every night. I want to be your sunrise every morning. I want to be the one says I love you everyday to you. I want to hold your hand tightly. I want to hug you as tight as I can. I want to kiss you until I’m out of breath. I want to be yours. Those thought start growing without me knowing at all. That I want is you and always you’. You smile really cutely and said that I’m such a sweet talker. 

We love each other so much but why suddenly you want to leave me all alone here by myself. ‘I want to end this’ ‘you are suffocating me’ ‘I don’t want this relationship anymore’ and the last word ‘good bye’. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter