Cinema

Childish Lover

//The next day//

"Hey, do you wanna watch a movie in the cinema this time, Jeonghan?" Seungcheol asks Jeonghan who is laying on the sofa beside him.
"A cinema? Those places where you can watch movies on a big screen??" Jeonghan sat up.
"Yes haha"
"Omo, yes please!! Let's go let's go!!" Jeonghan jumped up off the sofa and started pulling on Seungcheol's hand.
"What, you wanna go now?"
"Yeahh"
"Well ok then~"

Hand in hand, Jeonghan and Seungcheol walked into the cinema room with popcorn and took a seat next to each other.

"Seungcheol" Jeonghan whispered with a bit of popcorn in his hand.
"Ah~" Jeonghan giggled.
Since the cinema was quite dark, Seungcheol's blush was fairly unnoticeable.
"A-ah~" Seungcheol hesitantly opened his mouth.
Jeonghan fed Cheol happily and rested his head on his shoulder making Seungcheol continuously blush by his actions. 
"I don't believe anyone has had me continuously blush like this all the time like you have, Jeonghan." Seungcheol thought to himself.
Seungcheol found it quite hard to concentrate on the movie because of a certain someone making him blush all the time...
As Jeonghan has a habit of falling asleep all the time when watching movies, he fell asleep on Seungcheol's shoulder in the cinema.
The movie ended and all the lights flashed back on; waking Jeonghan up from his sleep. He rubbed his eyes and yawned whilst stretching his arms.
"The movie ended??"
"Yeah, you slept through half of it once again haha"
"Oh, hehe"
Seungcheol put out his hand for Jeonghan to hold; Jeonghan intertwined his fingers with Seungcheol's and they both walked out the cinema and drove back home.

When Seungcheol opened the car door for Jeonghan to get out, Jeonghan grabbed onto Cheol's shirt. "Cheollie, can I have a piggyback ride pleaseee?" Jeonghan asked with a pout.
"Wha o-okay" Seungcheol says as he turns around and bends down on the floor for Jeonghan to climb onto his back. Jeonghan climbs onto Seungcheol's back and smiles brightly, giggling.
As Jeonghan was on his back, he kept saying "nyoomm" after every corner they went around, making Seungcheol laugh quietly at the boys cuteness.
"Ok ok you can get down now" Seungcheol says as he bends down again for Jeonghan to get off his back.
"Aw" Jeonghan runs to the sofa and lays on his front. 
"Yah it's time for bed now, go and sleep on the bed" Seungcheol says whilst walking over to Han.
Jeonghan immediately sits up, runs upstairs into the bedroom and gets into bed, spreading his arms and legs across the bed under the covers.
When Seungcheol gets upstairs and sees the boy like this he lightly laughs and gets into bed too.
"Yah, I need to sleep in here too you know" Seungcheol says as he moves Jeonghan's arms and legs out the way so he can have room to lay down. Jeonghan giggles and moves over for Cheol. As soon as the elder gets into the bed, Jeonghan moves closer to Seungcheol and wraps his arm and leg over him to get warm and comfy.
"Goodnight, Seungcheol~"
"Goodnight Jeonghannie, sweet dreams~"