One

Is it You?

Hani:

Today was the day she hated or feared the most. After 2 months of break,it was school again. She had painful memories in school. She hated school but she needed to get to university for further studies. Who would like to go to school if one was constantly hit and called names for no reason?

"Hani-ah,wake up,it's time for school," said a faith voice. Yes,she was not hoping to wake up,but she had to go no matter what. You got up from the bed and streched a little and went to the bathroom.

On the other side....

Dani:

She couldn't wait to go to school. She was all hyped up. Wearing her make up and making her her while her maids were calling her up for breakfast. "I sooo can't wait to get to school and meet my girls,"you squeaked. You ran down your and gave morning kisses to you mom and dad. "Woah,someone is excited?" said your dad. "Of course,Krystal went to Taiwan for vacation,I can't wait to get my souvenir from her," you yelled.

 

"It's time to go to where the peasants will intrude me like ," huffed Hani. She walked out the door and wore her worn out converse and bid her granny goodbye. "I can't belive I am a Senior already and will be graduating soon. I have tolerated their bull enough,just one more year and goodbye satans hello peace," mumbled Hani. You took out your earphones and stuck it inside you ears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NywWB67Z7zQ

"Okay mum and dad,I'm going"squeaked Dani shoving all the food and gulping her orange juice."Have fun at school,honey" said your dad. "I can't wait to meet my es and talk about my summer," you said smiling widely.

Dani was on her way to school when a black van appeared in front of her,the door opened and a male pulled her into the car."What in the world? Who the are you guys??"yelled Dani. "Keep your mouth shut you little wench or we will slam you like a little puppy," said the guy with the mask,

Hani was on her way to school,she was crossing the road when out of nowhere a van hit her...Hani was lying completely on the floor... No movemet,no breathing nothing. Only blood flowing out from her head. People begin surrounding your body and taking out their cellphones to make video to upload on their SNS. What is this? They have time to make videos but ain't no one calling up the cops and ambulance. A young man,calls up 911. A few minutes later the ambulance arrives.. They pick up Hani's body and 4 bodies from the van and takes you to the hospital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpyVBkqGaFk

While all this happened. The people in van,was the van where Dani was. Hani and Dani were both in the same place. The dotors were having a hard time. While the two of you were rushed to the operation theatre,both of your bodies passed by each other. One body had her parents crying out loud. One was just a lonely body who was in need of a new life...

"Did you call her parents?" said the doctor. "But she had no one in her contact list,"said the nurse. "We shall start the surgery,she seems badly hurt,we can't make it on time if we wait for her guadians,let's start it," said the doctor.

"Please,save our child,she is the only child we have. She is our everything,please do whatever it takes to save her,"cried the parents. "She is not deeply injured,please calm down,she is still breathin unlike the other patient we have, She is going to be fine please leave so we can do our work," said the nurse.You know how the world is nowadays,news passes fast...

 

"Yah,Jieyeon-ah,guess what? That beggar,ran into a van today!!" said a voice cheerfully. "Her life is such a misery,she knows where she belongs after all," said Jiyeon smiling. 

On the other side

"Yah Yah Yah !! Did you guys heard the news? Our Goddess Dani ran into an accident and she is fighting for her life in the hospital" said a guy with glasses."What?!" yelled two voices in unison. "D-Dani ran into an accident?" yelled Krystal and Amber. They glanced at each other ,picked up their bag and ran out the door.

"Park Dani-sshi is in good condition now. A few injuries and a minor injury on her head. She will wake up in a few hours by that time,lease come with me to the counter to fill in some information." said the doctor. The family follows the doctor's lead. 

"Doctor,what are we going to do with her? We can't find her family"said a nurse. "Poor little girl,how can a beautiful and such young lady have no family? Seems like she works really hard to live a life. Can you bring her schoolbag to me so I can find out about her?" said the doctor. 

 

Dani slowly opens her eyes,she sees white walls surrounding everywhere and her family beside her. "Oh my god,my child, I'm glad you are fine," yelled you mom hugging you."Toilet,I wanna pee," Dani. "Do you want me to go with you?" asked Mom. "No,I'm fine by myself," she said and went out.

 

"Park Hani,no parents? No contacts with anyone? Hometown,Tongyeong? Contact someone in Tongyeong if they have any idea about her. And her..Diary? Listen leave me alone for a while please," said the doctor. He opens Hani's Diary and reads it aloud. When one certain page catches his eyes.

Dear Diary,

Why am I even living? Do I really deserve this? Why am I being hated so much? This is my second senior year,and I am constantly beated up by people here my school. Why? Because I am an orphan and I a poor. What does being rich do to a person. Do they even know what I go through everyday? I have to work all day and night to make a living and live healthily. I have no one I can depend on. I have only me. Why can'y I just die? They were right,I should just die peacefully so I don't have to bother doing all these stuffs.......

"Doctor Kang,the patients is awake,Plea-"

"Nurse Yoon,call the cops and give them this for inspection this seems like a suicidal note"said the doctor.

Chaos started to erupt in the hospital. Patients started to fight and Dani had not retured from the washroom and they're parents started to panic. Hani and Dani now were both in the same hospital,but could fate make them meet each other? Dani,who knows about her sister's whereabout is now looking for her desperately,and Hani,who had no idea about her sister being, here roams in the hospital to get out from there as soon as possinble. 

"Oh my god Dani,are you okay?"asked her mom. "Sorry,what is going on? " asked Dani. "Your head,it's bleeding again,I think your wound has opened,let's get back to the ward and call the doctors," said you dad. After the cleaning up,the doctor find something strange and leads you to the Xray room for a CT Brain scan.

"Uhm,Mr and Mrs.Park,I think we have bad news." said the doctor. "go ahead"said Mr.Park. "Park Dani-sshi had lost her memories unfortunately,I am so sorry to say this but she will need to come here often for therapy," said the doctor. Her parents collapse on the floor. "What in the world is going on? She seemed fine to me!!" yelled her mother. "Are you sure what you are saying is true?" asked Mr.Park. "Yes sir,I am really sorry to say this,but yes,she has lost her memory. Well if she follows my instruction and keeps coming here for therapy,her memories will return," said the doctor. "If that is the only way to cure her then yes,just do this. I want my happy child back," said Mr.Park.

End of Chapter One.

So how was it. I know I at writing. It's ,my first time so please do comment and subscribe. :)