Thank You [Final]

Thank You

After their meeting, Leah and Minwoo lost contact. They didn’t meet in the streets or in music shows since GP Basic isn’t promoting a song. But, when an article catches Minwoo’s attention, he finds himself looking for her.


GP Basic’s Leader, Leah, is in the Hospital

The title immediately caught Minwoo’s attention as he read the article.

On the 18th, GP Basic’s leader Leah was confined in the hospital with a broken arm and multiple bruises. When she was asked what had happened, the 15 year old refused to speak. Fortunately, a witness told the story of how she was bullied and beaten up by a group of teenagers when she was on her way towards their studio. It also seems like it wasn’t the first time it happened. When one netizens saw Leah from school, she quickly noticed the idol’s hand and approached her and asked what happened. Leah told her that she fell.

But clearly, it wasn’t the case. Bullying is a serious matter. We hope Leah will recover soon and come back with GP Basic.

Minwoo felt his hands clench into balls. What was it that he was feeling? Anger? Pain? A little bit of both? But what was causing it. He couldn’t possibly be affected by the article, is he?

Although he doesn’t show it, Minwoo was heavily affected by the article. He became dazed, and would always make mistakes in their dance whenever they practiced. One day, Donghyun approached him.

“Hey, Minwoo-yah, what’s wrong with you?”

Minwoo woke up from his daydream and stared at their leader. “What-?”

“You’ve been distracted ever since you saw that article,” Donghyun said, concern in his voice.

“You…knew?”

“The twins told me. They went into your room the other night and saw it,” he said, pointing at the twins. “You know, if you’re worried, we could visit her today,”

Minwoo’s eyes brightened. “Really hyung?” Donghyun laughed and nodded.

“But we have to practice first,”


Leah was sitting in her room, looking out the window when the door opened. Her head immediately turned to the door and saw Trinity.

“Hi Hyesun-ah, glad you could visit me,” Leah said with a bitter smile. Trinity looked at her.

“Yoohyun-unnie…I don’t even know what to say,” Trinity sighs as she sits beside their leader’s bed.

Leah holds her hand. “Don’t be so sad. You should all focus on your studies and practice. I’ll be healed in no time,”

“No!” Trinity suddenly stands up, shocking Leah. “You always keep these kinds of things from us. Aside from Zion-unnie and I, none of the members know you’re here. It’s hard not letting them see the articles too,” she said, tears streaming from her eyes.

Leah held her member’s hand. “I’m sorry Trinity. I know it’s hard but…I don’t want them to worry about me,”

“They are worried unnie. They’ve been asking about you. I’m running out of excuses,”

Just then, someone knocked at the door. Trinity wiped her tears and opened it revealing the panting figure of Minwoo. Just a few minutes after him, Donghyun appeared.

“Leah-ssi,”

Trinity bid her leader goodbye and went out of the room. She sat down at the bench located just in front of it. Donghyun greeted her and followed Trinity out.

Minwoo sat beside Leah’s bed, looking at the girl with what seemed like concern; worry with a little bit of anger and some confusion. The two of them had a staring contest before Leah looked away. Minwoo sighed.

“You idiot,”

“What-“

“Why didn’t you listen to me? I told you to be careful, didn’t I?” Minwoo said, raising his voice a bit. Leah flinched. “Sorry,”

“No, actually, Minwoo-ssi, thank you,” Leah said, a sincere smile on her face.

“For what?”

“No reason, just, thank you,”

 

 

Sorry for the crappy ending. I noticed no one really read it, so, I decided to just end it like this. Gonna make another one shot soon.