Final

Reciprocated Gaze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I suddenly had the urge to write a KyuWook one-shot. I didn’t know it would turn out as fluffy as this. And if you want to suggest stories about Ryeowook, you are more than free to do so!~ Enjoy reading! :D

-------

Ryeowook sighed dreamily from where he was seated; the wooden fan he was holding tight in his hand being waved about as sweat continuously rolled on his forehead and neck. He actually knew the reason behind it, and it was not because he was in a hot and cramped room.

In all reality, he was inside a huge spacious room; the corners housing four big air-conditioners. One would actually feel cold with the clothes Ryeowook was wearing right now—that being a simple black suit and a tie—and one would shiver due to too much drop of the temperature.

Well, except for Ryeowook, apparently.

The man once again let out a sigh with a goofy grin plastered on his face before he slightly slouched on the long couch he was seating on; soon sitting up straight with a jolt when an extra weight suddenly added itself beside him.

"Kyuhyun will really combust into flames with the way you're staring at him."

Ryeowook looked beside him, startled, before he let out a relieved breath he didn't know he was holding. Blush started to color his cheeks with a lovely shade of red as Sungmin patted him on the head with an amused smile.

"Hyung, shh! He might hear us!" The younger hushed with a shy small smile; all the while nodding subtly to the direction of Kyuhyun who was being fussed on by the make-up noonas. Sungmin spared the youngest a fleeting glance before he lingered his knowing stare on Ryeowook who was once again giving the oblivious maknae a stare full of affection and love through the mirror.

"I can't believe he doesn't notice your stares! If I am to receive those, I would instantly notice it," He whined childishly to prove a point as he played with the younger's hands, "I mean, it's like someone's cooking me on fire!"

"You're over exaggerating things, Minnie-hyung!"

"No, I'm not. I'm surprised he still hasn't melted yet."

"I'm the one who's melting the way Kyuhyun looks hot—" And Ryeowook suddenly squeaked as he without a warning hid his burning embarrassed face on Sungmin's chest; the older wondering what had caused such reaction from his dongsaeng.

And when he looked towards Kyuhyun who was now done with his make-up, he instantly knew why and he almost laughed in pure amusement.

Apparently, Kyuhyun caught Ryeowook's lovesick stare towards him through the mirror and he was now glaring at his pink-lover hyung; particularly at Sungmin's and Ryeowook's intertwined hands.

Sungmin smirked as he hugged an unknowing Ryeowook closer to him; Kyuhyun soon storming out of the room and closing the door with a loud bang.

--

"Ryeowook... Ryeowookie.... Hey, Wookie... Ryeo... Yah, Kim Ryeowook!"

Ryeowook suddenly blinked in surprise as he snapped his attention out of whatever trance he was in; his head whipping up to look at the source of the voice. After staring at each other for a few uncomfortable seconds, with Ryeowook partly still in a daze and the man staring expectantly back, the eternal maknae gave the figure speaking to him a sheepish laugh. The man just sighed good-naturedly in understanding before he plopped himself beside the awkwardly-laughing small man sitting on the couch on the living room; the soft sound of the television was emitting humming in the background.

"Staring at Kyu once again, huh?"

Ryeowook nodded shyly as he set the volume of the television higher than normal, so as not to let Kyuhyun who was playing Starcraft in his room hear whatever Ryeowook and Sungmin would talk about. The older just chuckled before he snatched the remote control away from the other's hands and lowered the volume much to Ryeowook's dismay.

"You might have found the perfect spot for swooning over your crush," the older teased as he pinched the smaller man's puffed cheeks, "You're lucky Kyuhyun doesn't close his door while playing. Although you're unlucky he's too preoccupied playing that game of his to notice your burning stare."

"Well, I think I'm lucky he's wearing his earphones so he can't hear you embarrassing me."

"Oh, I'm helping you Ryeowookie, trust me~ You just don't get how I'm doing it."

Ryeowook scrunched up his nose cutely, making Sungmin squeal in adoration, before he pouted and leaned away from his laughing hyung; childishly crossing his arms on his chest as he sent another fleeting and loving gaze towards the still-playing Kyuhyun currently shouting profanities at his laptop screen.

And Kyuhyun suddenly looked away from his game and stared at the now-embarrassed Ryeowook with an unreadable emotion swirling in his dark eyes.

"Come on, Ryeowookie~ Let's go visit the park; you promised me we'll have a date there!~" Sungmin chirped sweetly (while sending a smirk towards the frowning evil maknae as he did so) as he tugged his surprised dongsaeng away from the couch; forcing Ryeowook and Kyuhyun to cut their heated look (and embarrassed stare from the eternal maknae's part) with each other.

Sungmin heard Kyuhyun cursing less than pleasant censored words once again as the both of them skipped their way out of the dorm.

--

"You really need to stop doing that, Ryeowook-ah."

Ryeowook looked up from where he was writing some composition on a notebook; afterwards giving his sighing hyung a confused stare. Sungmin just gave a small smile as he bent down and gently shoved his phone on the other's hands; the younger raising an inquisitory eyebrow before he shifted his full attention on his hyung's phone.

And the eternal maknae flushed deep red before he tried to snatch the phone away from a giggling Sungmin's hands to no avail.

"Tsk, tsk. You seem to forget that I'm taller than you by two centimeters," The older said with a happily proud laugh, "But that's not what I am talking about. You really should see how you stare at Kyuhyun-ah even on stage and a lot of fans already have tons of photos to prove KyuWook is real!"

"It's not my fault Kyu looks really good while on stage! And KyuWook isn't even real, hyung."

"Oh puh-lease, that's what you say every time I catch you staring at him like a high school girl with a crush.~" Sungmin teasingly said as he patted the other on the shoulders, "And no matter how one-sided your stares are, KyuWook will soon be a reality!~"

"But it's the truth! Kyuhyun's really perfect!" Ryeowook argued as he huffed childishly and suddenly stood up, "And you're making me hope in vain." He whined in continuation before he scurried out of the room; leaving Sungmin alone presumably to find his 'Kyukyu' and stare at him once again without the evil maknae noticing it.

The Bunny just chuckled amusedly as he swiped his hand on his phone screen to glance next at a picture of Kyuhyun staring intently at a singing Ryeowook on one of their concerts.

--

"No offense Wook, but do you even call that a dance?" Sungmin asked one day while the members of Super Junior took a short break from their dance practice. Ryeowook glanced up from where he was sitting and drinking from a water bottle; instantly perking up once he saw who it was.

"Min-hyung!~" The younger chirped happily as he tackled his laughing hyung on the ground, "We are all so busy practicing that we didn't get the time to talk to each other anymore!"

"Well, it's more like you telling me how hot Kyuhyun-ah looks while dancing."

Ryeowook just shrugged embarrassedly as he sent a look around the room to make sure no one was listening to them; Sungmin quietly humming as he took a swig from his water bottle.

"But you really should have seen him dance, hyung! He looks really hot and cute!~"

"Like I said, you call that dancing?"

"You're such a meanie, hyung! Of course it's called dancing! He has greatly improved when it comes to dancing, you know?" Ryeowook defended his crush as he sent another sneaky glare towards Kyuhyun who was playing something on his PSP; a serious expression showing on his face as he killed off his opponents. The eternal maknae swooned on how mature the other looked before Sungmin lightly bumped him on the head to get his attention once again.

"I'm sorry if I didn't notice he's improving, Wook-ah. After all, I do not stare at him all day long to actually notice everything he does.~" Sungmin explained as he cuddled with the younger whilst leaning on the mirror; all the while absently fixing Ryeowook's hair as the younger continued to stare at the pre-occupied Kyuhyun. And Sungmin really didn't expect it to have Ryeowook tensing under his touch as the youngest of them all suddenly swept his gaze over a fidgeting Ryeowook who was now hiding his burning face in his hands for being caught staring once again.

Kyuhyun's serious expression suddenly turned into a deep frown before he stood up and made his way towards the cuddling Sungmin and Ryeowook, but the aegyo-king instantly stood up too and pulled an unsuspecting Ryeowook up to his feet and afterwards carrying the smaller piggy-back style without warning.

"Oh, would you look at that! Time to practice once again, Ryeowookie. Let's go!~"

And Sungmin swor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter