Blind

Blind (One-Shot)

 

 

“I just can’t believe it.”

 

“Me neither.”

 

“How could SM do this?”

 

“I know right?”

 

“It’s as if they don’t know that we’re together.”

 

“We have proof. We’re in WGM.”

 

“I just don’t understand it. I mean, they could’ve gotten someone else.”

 

“Exactly. But why them?”

 

“SM is doing this on purpose”

 

“Agree”

 

Nichkhun and Ryeowook have their eyes glued to the computer screen as they rant about how SM would pair 2 people that are already in a relationship. They just couldn’t believe it.

 

Kyuhyun

 

and

 

Victoria

 

In a Music Video

 

Of Trax

 

As a broken couple.

 

COUPLE

 

“I swear I’m not goanna sleep next to him tonight. He didn’t even tell me this.”

 

“Vic didn’t tell me either. I am seriously ignoring Victoria as she comes back from her schedule.”

 

“Kyu will be home any minute now, Khun. So I suggest you go home now.” Wook said while standing up. Nichkhun was about to get up, when the door opened and came in were 2 laughing idols.

 

Kyuhyun and Victoria

 

“I can’t believe you actually did that! hahahaha” Victoria managed to say.

 

“Well, they don’t call me ‘evil maknae’ for nothing!” Kyu said that followed with his huge ear to ear smile.

 

“ehem”

 

Kyuhyun and Victoria looked at Nichkhun who cleared his throat. Victoria smiled widely.

 

“Khunnie~” Victoria chirped while running to Khun with open arms. She hugged him and was about to kiss his cheek when Khun turned his face to the opposite direction. Her smile faded. Ryeowook saw the disappearing smile of the noona and resumed washing the dishes.

 

“Khun, gwenchana?”

 

“Aniyo.”

 

“Waeyo?”

 

“Explain me this.” Khun said while turning the laptop. Facing Victoria. Vic’s eyes were wide open as she sees the music video of Trax. And (at a great timing) the paused part of the video is the part where the camera was focusing on the picture frame with Kyuhyun and Victoria in it.

 

“well?”

 

“Khun, I.. I’m sorry”

 

“You didn’t tell me anything about this!”

 

“I didn’t think you would care..”

 

“I would because you’re my wife! Of course I would care!” All were silent after Khun said that. Vic’s eyes started to water. Khun could only sigh.

 

“I won’t be going home tonight so I suggest that you don’t wait for me for dinner.” Khun said before leaving. Victoria could feel her tears falling. She quickly wiped them and bowed goodbye to Ryeowook and Kyuhyun.

 

“Woah. Never Khun would be that of a drama queen.” Kyuhyun said while closing Ryeowook’s laptop.

 

There wasn’t a response from Kyu’s lover.

 

“Yeobo?” Kyuhyun called.

 

No response.

 

“Wook?” Kyuhyun called again.

 

Still no response.

 

“Wookie?” Kyu called again.

 

Still No response.

 

“Kim Ryeowook!” Kyuhyun shouted.

 

“WHAT?!” Ryeowook shouted back. Turning to Kyuhyun.

 

“Are you giving me the silent treatment again?”

 

“I don’t know. You figure it out.” Ryeowook said before slamming the door to his and Kyuhyun’s  room.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

“Wookie. Please stop crying.” Shindong hyung said while wiping Ryeowook’s tears.

 

“Yeah. Your eyes will be swollen.” Eunhyuk hyung said.

 

“Here’s your water” Sungmin hyung said while giving Ryeowook water.

 

“what happened anyway?” Leeteuk hyung asked.

 

“Kyuhyun *hiccup* was *hiccup* in a video*hiccup* wi-*hiccup* with Vict*hiccup*oria noon *hiccup*a!!!” Ryeowook said with so much difficulty.

 

“He d*hiccup* idn’t even t-*hiccup*tell m*hiccup*eee!!!” He said.

 

“Shhh.. stop crying, Wookie-ah~” Leetuk said while wiping his tears.

 

“I *hiccup* c-c*hiccup* an’t h-h-h *hiccup*elp i-*hiccup*t!!! I C-*hiccup* AN’T S-S*hiccup* TA *hiccup* Y A-ANG*hiccup* RY AT KYU*hiccup* HYUN!!!!!”

“I know Honey. But maybe you should give it a little break, You know? Maybe have a little distance for a while.” Leetuk hyung said.

 

----------------------------------------

“What the hell are you doing here?” Nichkhun said while looking at Kyuhyun with his eyes barely open.

 

“Nichkhun, I know you hate me right now but please listen to me.” Kyu said. Nichkhun just laughed loudly.

 

“You think I would want to see your face at the moment? HUH?! You took my Vic away from me!” Khun said after standing up and pointing at him looking obviously drunk.

 

“Khun, calm down.” Junsu said while making the other sit down.

 

“No, hyung! This person needs to know that getting someone’s girlfriend is WRONG!” he screamed.

 

“I didn’t steal Victoria! I swear I never had feelings for Victoria Noona!”

 

“Riigghhtt… You know what, why don’t you just go? Please” Khun said before heading to his room.

 

“Nichkhun, please listen to me!” Kyu shouted. Khun looked at him with angry eyes.

 

“NO, YOU LISTEN TO ME!” He shouted.

 

“YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST GET MY VICTORIA LIKE THAT?! HUH? YOU THINK I’LL JUST GIVE HER TO YOU LIKE THAT?! WELL NO! SHE’S MINE AND WE’RE MARRIED AND IF YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST STEAL HER FROM ME, YOU’RE A TOTAL RETARD! YOU FREAK!” he said before punching him at his face. The other 2pm members tried to remove Khun from Kyu. Kyuhyun left with a bruised cheek and a cut of his lip.

-----------------------------------------------

Around 11 o’clock.

The door of the Super Junior dorm creaked as a beaten Kyuhyun entered. He quietly slipped next to Ryeowook and hugged him from his back. Kyuhyun knew that Ryeowook was still awake.

How?

 

Tears we’re rolling down on his cheek

 

“Ryeowook-ah~” Kyuhyun called out. Ryeowook tried to stop making signs of him crying his eyeballs out.

 

“Ryeowookie…Jebal….Talk to me.” Kyuhyun called out again. He knew that Wookie was stubborn and would not budge in a million years but to his surprise, Wookie turned and faced him. Still crying.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you about the music video. I’m sorry for shouting and I’m so sorry for hurting you.” He said while wiping Wook’s tears. Wookie could feel the sincerity in his voice.

 

“I know you might hate me right now but I’m trying to reach out to you. I felt guilty every single day when I see your face. I felt like I wasn’t worthy of your love for the past weeks. I knew that lying to you was wrong and I sincerely apologize for my dumb mistake.

 But, I want you to know that I love you. I love you more than anything. I knew that one day this would happen. And I was prepared that you would get angry at me.” He finally said.

 

“I’m not angry at you.” Ryeowook said while caressing his face.

 

“I’m sorry too for over reacting. I was jealous that Victoria noona was with you in that video. I knew that we’re idols and that we should accept any decision that SM makes. But today, I felt like…. I just wanted to explode. I couldn’t bare seeing you with someone else. I couldn’t bare seeing you…hurt.” Wookie said while new tears were dripping in his eyes. Kyuhyun forced a smile.

“Thanks. And I’m sorry again”

 

“It’s alright. Oh! Your face! What happened?!” He asked with concern.

 

“I got into a fight”

“Why?”

 

“Trust me. It was worth it.” That night, the two idols slept in each others arms.

--------------------------------------------------

Khun came inside the room and saw an angry Victoria.

“YAH!"

 

“What?” Irritated Khun asked.

 

“Junsu called me! I know that you’re angry at me but why did you have to beat Kyuhyun up?! That was wrong! You want to beat someone up?! ME! Beat me up!! COME ON!!” Victoria took Khun’s hand and slapped herself with it.

 

“Okay. Stop it!” Khun said while taking his hand back. But Vic wouldn’t budge and when Khun got it back, she started hitting herself.

 

“STOP IT!!” Khun shouted

 

“NO!” Vic said while tears were streaming down her angelic face.

 

“You’re angry at me right?! Well, here it is! I’m hitting myself! Are you satisfied now?!! HUH!?” She screamed.

“Why can’t you get my point?!” Khun screamed.

“Because you have no point!” She retorted.

“I DO! YOU’RE MY WIFE! HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL ME THIS?! YOU WERE A COUPLE IN THAT MV! HOW CAN I NOT GET ANGRY?!” Khun shouted.

 

“IT WAS JUST AVIDEO! YOU’RE OVER ACTING!” Vic said.

 

“I’M NOT! I CAN’T STAND SEEING YOU WITH SOMEONE ELSE! ESPECIALLY WITH THAT CHO KYUHYUN BECAUSE YOU TWO ARE ALWAYS PAIRED UP BY FANS! YOU KNOW HOW THAT MAKES ME FEEL?! I FEEL LIKE HALF OF MY SOUL IS BEING TAKEN AWAY IF YOU’RE WITH SOMEONE ELSE! WHY CAN’T YOU GET THAT I LOVE YOU AND THAT I DON’T WANT ANYONE TO BE WITH YOU EXCEPT ME?! I LOVE YOU!” Khun said. He felt like he was already free from this heavy feeling.

 

Both were silent after that. Vic was still crying and Khun was trying to recover from what he said.

 

“But why did it have to go to this point? You could’ve told me.” Vic said softly. Khun took a deep breath and hugged Vic.

 

“Because I didn’t want to see you hurt. I didn’t want to see your crying face. I hated it because I would feel like I didn’t do a good job as a husband to you. That I didn’t keep my promise to make you smile everyday.” Khun explained. He didn’t get a reply at first but soon felt 2 arms being wrapped around his neck.

“I’m sorry” Vic said.

 

“I’m sorry too. I guess I was just so angry.” Khun admitted.

 

“I should’ve told you” Vic replied.

 

“Yeah. But I’m somehow glad that we had this. I came to realize that we should never mix up our job with our relationship.” Khun said.

 

“Thanks. And I love you” She mumbled in his chest. Khun’s hug got tighter.

 

“I love you too.”

 

a/n: I had to make a fic about the MV of Trax. I was shocked seeing Kyu and Vic act in that Mv though. Anyways, thanks for reading! :)