don't touch me (at least not right now, maybe later)

keep your hands where I can see them

Baekhyun is bored.

 

He was pushing his luck, but he will do this.

 

He will do this.

 

Alright.

 

Okay, here goes nothing...

 

Touch

 

He did it!

 

Yay! 

 

Baekhyun frowned at the reaction he got, though. Or rather, the lack of reaction he got.

 

He's gonna do it again.

 

Here it com--

 

"What are you doing?"

 

Baekhyun dropped his hand, as it got swatted away.

 

He just shrugged before putting his finger inside his seatmate's ear.

 

Baekhyun felt how Chen practically shivered at his touch.

 

"Quit that!" Jongdae had hissed.

 

'But I'm bored,' Baekhyun answers.

 

"Well, what do you want me to do, then?"

 

'Me. Do me,'  Baekhyun cheered in his mind.

 

He looked up and saw Chen ( and the rest of their table ) look at him incredulously.

 

'What?', Baekhyun asks, confused.

 

"You said that out loud, you idiot,"  Jongdae sighed heavily, covering his face with both hands.

 

'Oh. ,' Baekhyun muttered under his breath, as his cheeks started to color.

 

"Please be more subtle with your advances, and at least say things like these when we're not at the table," Suho hyung groaned, shaking his head, as Sehun and Chanyeol shared giggles. 

 

Jongdae and the rest of the table had recovered after a few minutes, aka  'more withering looks from Mother Suho hyung'.

 

Baekhyun pouted a little, but since he was feeling a bit lucky tonight, he decided to push it to its limits...

 

"Baekhyun," Jongdae calmly said, placing a hand over Baekhyun's which was now sliding up the former's thigh.

 

'I wasn't joking when I said that, you know?' Baekhyun whispered.

 

"I know. But please, for the love of god, let me watch this in peace,Jongdae answered, carefully removing Baekhyun's "misplaced", and not to mention naughty hand.

 

Baekhyun's hand decided to entangle itself with Jongdae's hand.

 

'Yay!' Baekhyun giggled, as he let Jongdae rub his fingers.

 

Baekhyun was bored.

 

Was bored.

 

But after getting back to their dorms, well...

 

Let's just say that it ended well for both Jongdae and ( most especially ) Baekhyun...

 


 

Author's Note: 

Okay, it's like, 3:20 AM here where I am, and I have class at seven, and I had to edit this ( I accidentally wrote a long and not to mention detailed version of this, which I will post shortly on my livejournal ) again, so, yeah.

I'll just have to make do with this before I go back into the updating scene PRELIM EXAMS ARE IN LIKE, 2-3 WEEKS YO

I apologize if it did not exceed your expectations.

I'm sorry (NOT)