Final♥

♥♥Soulmate♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you so much Dear Lovely Readers .♥.♥.♥

 

Daring 

 

Kyungsoo was social awkward type wears thick round glasses.Without his Harry potter glasses , he have to glare at every living things just to see their outline making him look like some kinds of serial murderer .His bow cup hair style made him look like a nerd even though he's far from that ( he barely got B in every subject but he recognize almost every name of anime main actors name ).He rarely made long sentence as if his awfully full ( in his opinion )heart -shaped lips were heavy enough to open.He was so so socially awkward that he only have one bestfriend a.k.a Kim jongdae.Jongdae was opposite of Kyungsoo.He's so cheerful , awfully loud , but kindhearted troll.Unlike Kyungsoo Jongdae has alot of friends .So when he couldn't stand anymore to his friend social awkwardness, he decided to fix Kyungsoo .He wrote MKBTLM ; Make Kyungie Become Troll Like Me ,in big bold letter and stick infront of his study table.

So Friday sleepover night at Kyungsoo house. Jongdae started his plan ( troll smirk)

" Kyungsoo lets play Dare game " Jongdae said while munching his Lay chips , few cribs were flew out of his mouth and perfectly land on Kyungsoo 's glasses.

" ah Jongdae stop talking or stop eating !! gross " Kyungsoo took off his glasses and wiped it with some tissues near by " dare game are you nut there's only two of us ".

" C'mon Kyungie I'm bore !! " Jongdae used his aiego.Kyungsoo quickly accept the offer since he couldn't stand his friend cute -failed-gross aiego.How worst that could lead to ? The worst would be wearing girl dress.Kyungsoo thought he could *roll his eyes* I'll-be-pretty face.

Rock-Paper-scissors

First round Kyungsoo won

Second round Jongdae won

Third round Jongdae won.

Kyungsoo groaned helplessly.

" I have to wear girl clothes right ?.But no high heel ." Kyungsoo said while eyeing his nails.They become a little longer .He made mental note to bite them.

" No you don't need to."

" Then what ?" Jongdae smirked.At the same time Kyungsoo caught his friend upcoming devilish plan.

' No No "

" You must come with me to the party tomorrow night "

" No ing way !!"

" Yeah way you must or else I'll upload your half- sleeping photo to my instra"

" Don't you dare !!" 

" Dare me !" Jongdae wiggle his eyebrows teasingly.

" Holy stupid camel--dino- Kim jongdae !!" Jongdae got not so small bump on his head that night.But none the less Kyungsoo had to promise that he 'll come with him for sure for his pride.

 

At the night of party . Jongdae forced Kyungsoo to wear skinny jean that Kyungsoo dislike but he have to wear ( Jongdae got black mail you know Damn!!) .Gel his hair and wear contact lens ( if you don't wear I'll broke your Hp glasses !!).

Party 

They were now reached at Jongdae's friend house ; party more like Friday night hang out place .

" C'mon Kyungie meet my friends " Jongdae dragged him and introduced his friends

Suho - who have really nice fair skin and motherly aura.

Lay - Chinese guy with cute accent and prominent dimples.

Kris - cool besides his face

Tao - scary guy with eye bag ( later kyungsoo accept Tao =cute panda)

Luhan- self -proclaim manly guy with pretty face and deer like eyes

Xiumin- very mature guy with baby face not to mention his baozis cheeks.

Kai- very handsome guy with tanned skin

Sehun - maknae of group with stoic face 

Chanyeol - who had elf ears and creepy grin

And

" Where's Baekhyun " Jongdae look around to find the said Baekhyun guy by the way he's party source.

" he's somewhere talking you know hospitality ! oh here he comes " Luhan said .

" Hey Jongdae !!" 

" hello to you bacon " Jongdae and Baekhyun Hi-fight and hugged ( brotherly hug ).Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun who had really nice skin and very pretty fingers .

" Oh you bring guest your friend ! hey nice to meet you I'm Baekhyun " Baekhyun said while hold out his hands for hand shake. Kyungsoo was like O-O .Why was this Baekhyun guy seem to be so friendly ? Is it they just met ? 

"he's kyungsoo " Jongdae answered " and he's few words owl ".Kyungsoo glared at his friend. Baekhyun chuckled and it magically like an Heaven's bells in kyungsoo ears.

" Baek take care of my friend " then Jongdae left to join his friends and ignored kyungsoo 's desperate call.

" idiot " Kyungsoo cursed under his breath but loud enough for Baekhyun to catch.

" you don't like want to enjoy party .Is something wrong here " Baekhyun hand him a cup .! alcohol ? oh big no no.When kyungsoo drunk he like to kiss people .

" thanks but no I can't stand alcohol" 

" Oh sorry " …… silent……

" and I hate party "

"…"

" They are so noisy and cloudy ".Baekhyun chuckled.Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows.

" Are you …mocking me ?"

" Ah no it just …you just said a lot regard to your few words style ".Kyungsoo blushed.Right why he said too much .Weren't they just met ?But unlike other strangers Kyungsoo felt something different with Baekhyun. Warm ? safe? Familiar ?

" Do you want to watch firework .ah hh my house was.not far from Han river ".Firework that …

" that'll be great but aren't you party source its ok to leave?"

" haha I think our friends can enjoy themselves ! C'mon don't worry lets go !!" Baekhyun grabbed kyungsoo 's hand and dragged him out off the house.

 

The weather was chilly out side.Kyungsoo forgot to bring his jacket thanks to Baekhyun who dragged here.They were waiting for firework while sitting on a bench near Han river.Kyungsoo rubbed his arms to get some.warm.

" Are you cold come here take this" Baekhyun took off his hoody and gave it to kyungsoo.

" No no its ok you'll be c-"  

" its.ok I still have long sleeve and I …like cold ye I love it " Baekhyun grinned at Kyungsoo .Actually he's really cold right now . Kyungsoo gave Baekhyun the best heat -shaped smile.

" you have really pretty smile " Kyungsoo lower his head to hide his rosy cheek and mumble " I'm not "

" Hey look look it start haha ".The scene was so breath taking.A colour full firewood decorated with Han river back ground . Baekhyun accidentaly look at the person beside him.A dim like decorated kyungsoo's porcelain face.His nose so cute even in the dark like a cute bottom .That pink lips so tempting. " So beautiful " Baekhyun whispered.

" yes it is " Kyungsoo turned his head and smiled at Baekhyun.Baekhyun didn't know what kind of force attracted him to Kyungsoo.He felt sudden urge to kiss that heart -shaped lips .So he did.Kyungsoo eyes widen with shock then he closed his eyes and reciprocated. That kiss was pure no tongue involved .So full of love.Is that fate? Is that love at first sight ?Are they soulmate? None the less the certain thing was the firewoods bursting inside of their heart were prettier than Han river's. 

 

Kyungsoo didn't know why he was kissing back .But it felt right and nice.His heart was beating like a drum.It took a moment to break their kiss.After that Kyungsoo couldn't look at Baekhyun from embarrassment.Why did he felt so embarrassment ? Isn't Baekhyun who started first ? But still !! He felt like run away.

 

Baekhyun felt so perfect.As if th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter