STAY

STAY

 

 
YG Entertaiment Private Party. YG entertaiment celebrate for their sub-unit label Highgrnd and New Building.
YG family gathering for partying. Everyone is there except for underage
Yang Ceo are talking with Psy and the other producer laugh together. CL are having fun with Dara and Minzy. Bigbang member excited for party. Epik high and Winner are talking and joking around. The music playing really hard.

 

"Jiyoung-ah... Feel better?" Taeyang sit next to me. I was sitting here about 45minutes ago. Staring at people laugh and talk to much
"She's coming?" I asked Taeyang
"Probably... No one will know" Taeyang lift his shouder.
I stir my drink, this is boring. I'm bored. There so much things at my head. It's killing me hundreed times. I have to left everyone one by one because of them.
My head hurting so much, I don't want to be here. I want to sleep at home. Those people, torturing me.
Why i have to keep my happiness being taken for this business.

 

"Hi" That voice is.... hers
"Noona, you come?" Taeyang wave at her. I sit properly and wave at her give my smile. She's smiling back. 
"I have to greet the other" Bom left me, This is not her first time showing her back at my face.
Bom walking to Yang Ceo and the producers greeting them and walking to the Dancers wave and leave, walking and smile again to 2ne1 Member.
They are smile and laugh again. Is she that happy?
I barely talk to people, whenever they talk I just replied what they asked. Laugh when they are making a joke.
I don't have power to be happy right?
I look around for Taeyang or TOP, should i leaving?
I can't find any of them, I see Bom sitting in front of Bar and alone. Her eyes fixed at her glass, like waiting for a genie out from that. 
"Noona...Hi. How are you baby girl" I come closer and sit next to her
"Oh...hahaha Jiyoung-ah... I'm good" Bom laugh like her usual. She look beautiful like always, wearing a short dress that not too tight. Somehow i can see someone crying and screaming for help in her eyes. 
"How you've been noona?" 
"Not that much Jiyoung-ah... coming back from America. I want to stay.... little longer in there" It'a awkward vibe between us are in the air.
Everyone can smell that. I don't know why and how we become this far. It's strange, We used to talked a lot and teased each other. 
"Be carefull noona, I was so worried lately" 
"About what?" Bom turned her head at me
"About You" I keep talking and joking, trying to make her feel comfortable
"Auwhh... you!" She's laugh and slapped me. That is, Park Bom i knew. 
"Your song, they are really good Jiyoung-ah" She's compliment me
"Which one?" I asked her
"All of them" She's smiling again
"Your voice is not in there, It's not complete" I laugh and smile again.
It's better, she start tell me about her activites in America. She's excited again.

"Noona... Don't you think you get enough time? Don't you want to coming back?" I get serious this time
"Ah... Jiyoung-ah. Look at CL, how much she really want this opportunities to go International and Dara desires to be an Actress. Me and Minzy doing our stuff, something that i never able doing when I'm doing promotion" She's smiling, painfully
"Singer, is your dream. You said it" 
"I don't have to be with 2ne1 member if i want to sing, right. they have their own priorities. I can't be selfish. maybe it's just not the right time for me" She's describing it but it feel like an empty words. I smiled, I knew she's lying. 
"The Studio too... it's a little lonely. no one running around and asking me to buy her a corn"
"Hahaha... You are not alone, Jiyoung-ah... why you have to be lonely"
"I wait you noona... Sometimes. It's lonely you know"
"You worried?"
"Umm... Noona... I always think that you must be hurt very much" I tell her the truth
"No Jiyoung-ah... stop it. I can get through this. Focuss on your Album. on your project" She's into it again. Pretend to be strong and push me off. She's not that strong, I know her soft heart.
"Nonna...'I see you there, Smiling and laugh happily with people around. I see you there again, Looking down to the floor avoiding people eyes. Why don't you hold me and runaway"
"Jiyoung-ah" Bom hold her breath. I know she will be disagree, I can see clearly at her eyes. She want to hold my hand and escapes fron this crap
"Jiyoung-ah... do you remember. The trainees times? That was the best momment of us"
"Umm..we walked after night practices. Press random people house ring bell" I laughed
"Hahaha... the we run like a thief" She's smiled, her pure smile. Is she really happy that time?
"The best momment when i have to send you off at your house. walking side by side, people thought we was a couple" She goes silent. I come closer at her chair.
"When we are dancing like a crazy in the crowded place, when you heard Jay-Z song was on? Do you remember that time?"
"You were taking care of me a lot that time. Smile and give me a wink" I
"Wink? I'm not!!" She's pouts her lips. We goea silent for a momment, followed by our memories when she was drunk i have to take her home. Her Eyes, Nose and lips make me flying up high. The way she whispering me that she need me, paralyzes me. 
"Jiyoung-ah... takes me home" She asked me with a fire in her eyes. I agreed and takes her home. She moving from her last apartement. 
"Coming in" She lead me comes to her house. I take off my suit and wear my shirt rolled it around my elbow. I walk around, It's simple as Bom. I sit on the couch that aim to the big window. I can clearly see the stars. 
Bom join me, she's wearing a big size T-shirt. It's almost show her thighs.
"Are you really get better noona?" I asked her again
"What about you Jiyoung-ah" She's looked me
I lay down on her thighs facing her tummy, my right arm are on her back. She let me doing it
"Let me stay like this for a moment" I said slowly almost whispering. She give no reply but start play my hair. 
"Jiyoung-ah... last time, when we were together. Having you sleep next to me the moment I ended my day and started my day, was perfect for me"
"I hugged you at your old apartement balcony. That was perfect" I said softly
"Then you turned your back" Her finger stop playing my hair. 
"I'll hug you tight" I sit down and open my arm, she's coming at my chest.
"Let's stay like this for a moment, Jiyoung ah" She said
"I only have you, don't hesitate and just as you are. Stay" I said gently her hair
"When tonight passes, a new day will start Jiyoung ah... I only bring the hardtime for you if I stay at this moment" 
"Just stay. For worse or for better, just stay with me forever. Let never let go our hands" I hug her tight and kiss her forehead.