RBF

RBF

Lee Junho was humming his new composed melody and recorded it immediately to store on his PC. He was inside his mini studio doing the work he loves the most; composing music. It gave him the sense of satisfaction and honored to create a new melody that never been heard before. He’s the creator and the first one to listen the masterpiece.

But soon, he was distracted by a delicious smell invading his soundproof studio. He was amazed how the scent finds it ways to penetrate through the soundproof walls. The scent makes his stomach growling the well-known melody so he chose to surrender at the hungriness. He got out from the studio as soon as he can and after a few step he saw her cooking in his kitchen with that serious face.

Kim Soeun didn’t realise that Junho was peeping at her beside the kitchen cabinet and continue to focus on her cooking. A small smile appeared on his face when he watched her expression-less face. If outsiders saw her right now they must be thinking that she was angry/annoyed/mad to cook for him. Yup, his girlfriend is one of the chosen women who have a RBF (resting bish face).     

Of course, she could never win over him because for years Lee Junho was shamelessly popular with his bish face. He still remembered when 2pm debuted, people always judging him as a problematic boy with an attitude because his face/expression was not ‘design’ to be an idol. He was not good in variety program and his part always got cut out. s knew that Junho was very transparent and don’t like to fake his emotion so it really show from his expression. And his natural RBF was not helping at all. That’s why he loves Dream Team because he can use his body and strength to stand out and not relying on his un-humorous and boring talk.

His agency did advise him to have more friendly face so he tried… once… but it was too tired for him. He tried to smile the whole day but after a few minutes he felt that his facial muscle got cramp. So he made up his mind, he won’t be somebody else and he felt grateful at his fans who accepted him for who he really is. As time went on, people started to notice that he was not as bish as his face. Many people started to appreciate him more and his fan base grew exponentially. 

So when he read some bad comments about his girlfriend expression and attitude, nobody understands her the most except him because he got years of experience regarding the same judgment from the outsiders. He knew Soeun read all the comments online and he knew that Soeun will lock herself in her room and cried alone while covering her face on the pillow after reading some negative comments from the haters. She didn’t like to show her weakness and although he really wanted to give his shoulder to cry on, he still respected her wishes to be alone.

Suddenly Soeun lifted her head when she sensed somebody was looking at her and gave the sweetest and brightest smile at Junho. Ahhh one of the assets of RBF person is they have the beautiful smile ever, well mostly. He knew he had it, his fan even announce it on the national tv saying that he has the nicest smile in the world. Most of RBF looks so bitter without smiling but once they were smiling, the whole world became brighter too. A candy taste much sweeter when we eat it after consuming a bitter medicine.

Junho felt the flush of warm blood spreading to his ears when he caught her smile and he hated it that she still gave him the same effect like the first day he met her. He walked closer while ignoring her eyes that stared at his visible red ears. He was glad Soeun just laugh at it and didn’t questioning about his sudden blush.

“What are you cooking?” He immediately diverted her attention to her cooking.

“Kimchi fried rice and beef bulgogi.” She proudly announced it to him.

“Wow all my favourite foods! You’re the best.”

She focused back at her cooking and he can’t take his eyes from her RBF-face. He embraced her waist from behind and kissed her fluffy cheek. At first she just ignored him so he pressed his lips on her cheek again harder than before.

“Yah!” She side eyeing him and quirked her eyebrows to show her annoyance which he likes the most.

He tightened his embraced around her waist and rested his chin on her left shoulder while she stirred the fried rice. His eyes travel down on their ‘couple-mole’ which situated at their left upper arm.

“Nobody can beat our couple item.” He huskily whispered on her ear.

“You’re so proud at our mole.” Soeun smile slightly and angling her face to look at Junho.

“Of course! It’s naturally form at the same location. Forget about a couple-ring or couple-bracelet, we have permanent couple-mole on our arm. It’s our destiny.”

“Whatever Junho-ya, you’re weird sometimes.”

“A weirdo that you love the most.”

“Yes I love you so much Junho-ya.”

Junho now felt a sudden blush on his entire face. Luckily he was behind her so she can’t see the change of colour on his face. He nuzzled his lips on her neck and huskily replied “I love you too…”