Untitled

Do I know you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Untitled - Short Story
Story Time; Christmas Gift Edition [Limited]

 

Sanghyuk could feel breathing down his spine. It made him feel calm, relaxed and loved. He took a deep breath, it smelled good, with a strong scent of AXE, just like Sanghyuk wanted it. Despite his comfortable position, Sanghyuk turned around to face the other, Hakyeon, the older one of the two.

 

“Hmm.” He mumbled in response to Sanghyuk's movement.

 

Sanghyuk leaned in and kissed Hakyeon lightly on his lips.

 

“Good morning.” Sanghyuk whispered. “I think we should go up now.”

 

Hakyeon slowly opened his eyes, taking a good look at Sanghyuk.

 

“Can't we just lie here in the bed the whole day instead?” He grunted and moved closer to Sanghyuk. “I have everything I need here. The bed and you.”

 

“Is the bed more important than me?” Sanghyuk giggled. “I'm sad.”

 

“Of course not.” Hakyeon put his arms around him. “But the things I can do to you when we're in bed...” Hakyeon smirked.

 

Sanghyuk kissed him again on Hakyeon's lips, this time stronger, more forceful, but gentle nonetheless.

 

“Unfortunately I must tell you that you also need to eat food.” Sanghyuk smiled. “So, therefore I'll go and make some.”

 

“Ugh...” Hakyeon grunted when Sanghyuk got up from the bed. “Don't go~.”

 

“I should be over all the butterflies, but I'm into you, I'm into you~
And even baby our worst nights
I'm into you, I'm into you
Let 'em wonder how we got this far,
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah, after all this time
I'm still into you~”

 

Sanghyuk hummed while making pancakes. It was Hakyeon's favorite, blueberry pancakes that is. When Sanghyuk had first asked Hakyeon what his favorite breakfast was he had gotten surprised, not because blueberry wasn't that usual to have, but rather that Hakyeon didn't seem like that kind of guy.

 

“What the hell is my kind of breakfast then?” Hakyeon had then asked him. “Chocolate pancakes?”

 

“No.” Sanghyuk had calmly replied. “I thought that you had a very healthy breakfast as your favorite.”

 

“Healthy?” Hakyeon laughed hard. “Is it because I like dancing? You know that just because I dance, it doesn't mean that I like eating healthy all the time.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah.” Hakyeon reassured him. “There was one time when I actually got healthy breakfast at a friend's house. I was annoyed, not annoyed so much because that it was healthy breakfast, but Seunghyun, like he's called had known that I don't really like healthy breakfast, still he had done it.”

 

“He said something like “Uhhh, it's because I'm in a group so I need to stay fit.” He paused. “I've talked too much, haven't I? You should say something.”

 

“So... this Seunghyun, what group is he in?” Sanghyuk took a breath.

 

“Well, it's a rookie group, I think it's called BIGBANG.” Hakyeon took up his phone. “I can ask him if you want.”

 

“It's okay.”

 

“I didn't mean to make you nervous.” Hakyeon said. “It's just that Seunghyun... We'll he has these kinds of moments, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter