Chapter 1

Do I know you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Do I know you?[/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]Different faces, different colors, different names. Different accent, different sound, different clothes and different nouns.

Black, brown, white. American, British, Australian, Japanese. James, Mike, Simon, Takuto. Low cut tee, jeans or skirt.

Hakyeon struggled to remember them all, but that was the only way he'd know. A slow and comforting pat was laid on his shoulder and as a reflex, he turned around in response.

“What are you doing?” A voice followed tenderly. The voice was cheeky, playing on the words as to .

Hakyeon took a deep breath. “I was only doing my homework.”

“Your homework? But it's summer break.” The voice exclaimed.

“Yeah, well, I wasn't the one who received a miracle and aced the history test.” Hakyeon grunted looking through the pages. “I need to study and if you don't want to help me just go.”

“Alright, I'll help you.” The body which was not heavy, but neither light, leaned over Hakyeon's.

“Dude, you're heavy.” Hakyeon sighed. “You're not just doing this to just to mess with me, are you?”

“Of course I take every chance I have, hyung.”

“I knew it.” Hakyeon ruffed his dongsaeng's light brown hair, before lightly pressing his lips against the younger's. “You're just here to tease me.”

“Hyung!” The younger turned red, but after a moment he laughed. “Wasn't the homework really important?”

“Of course.” Hakyeon agreed, nodding his head. “But now that you've teased me, Sanghyuk, want to get out of here?”

“If hyung so wants.”

“Then let's go.”

And so they left the library.


Hakyeon sincerely loved his life right now, he had his love Sanghyuk by his side, he had his friends and his school life that wasn't that bad, even though he had problems with history. In simple words, his life was perfect with only a few flaws.

His thoughts drifted away and he reminisced about the time he and Sanghyuk had met. It was quite the hot day with the sun constantly heating up the ground. Hakyeon, who had slept in, was late, so he was running towards the school building.

“Please let me be there before Jaejoong's lessons begins!” He thought to himself.

Jaejoong, a teacher who taught how to sing, was very strict. Exactly five seconds after the class begun he would lock the door so the students who were late couldn't come inside, leaving them to report to the principal. Otherwise he was an okay teacher, he did teach them well once they were on his lessons. He didn't have the title as Seoul's best vocal teacher just to brag after all.

Hakyeon took a deep breath and dashed through the schoolyard, unable to see that there was a student carrying several books in his arms that was in his way.

“Ouch.” Hakyeon had bumped into the student that was a junior by the look of his school uniform and now both of them were on the ground.

“What was that good for?” The junior asked.

“Sorry.” Hakyeon began. “I didn't mean too.”

“It's okay.”

“You sure?”

“Yes, I'm sure.” The student brushed off much of the dirt that had made it's way onto his clothes in the fall.

“Well, I'm the senior here so I should at least know your name.”

“Hyuk, Sanghyuk, is the name, Hyuk for short.”

“Nice to meet you Sanghyuk, or well, maybe it wasn't the best meeting, but...” Hakyeon continued.

“Didn't you have to hurry?” Sanghyuk rudely interrupted, reminding the older that he did have that lesson which he shouldn't be late to.

“Oh ! Sorry for swearing, but thanks for reminding me.” Hakyeon waved off and began running towards the classroom.

“Brown hair, student at my school and a junior. That's Sanghyuk. Alright, let's try to remember him too.”



“WAIIITTT!” Hakyeon yelled as Jaejoong had gotten off his chair and now was on his way to close the door. “WAIIITTTT!”

Jaejoong didn't seem to notice Hakyeon at all as he continued to walk up to the door.

“WAIITTT!”

To Hakyeon surprise Jaejoong didn't close the door, but instead stepped outside and began walking towards Hakyeon.

“Teach?” Hakyeon stopped at the spot due to his confusion as to why Jaejoong didn't close the door.

“You didn't get the memo?” Jaejoong sighed. “The class got cancelled.”

“Cancelled?”

“Yes, cancelled.” Jaejoong sighed again so something was clearly weighing on his mind. “Someone vandalized the room so the classes are cancelled until they'll repair i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter