~The angel and the garden~

You're always the angel in my garden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Kyuhyun the prince of the 21st century, prince by blood for his ancestors long before were princes and princess but now that kingdoms doesn't exist anymore, he was now a ceo of a very successful company, he thought that maybe it was in their blood to rule.

 

But being a ruler meant also, having no time for themselves, being barged and being envied by people..It was very tiring for Kyuhyun, although he was taught well and indeed Kyuhyun was smart to be a heir but he only dreamed to have a simple life in a very beautiful place with someone he loves, but fate is againts him.

 

Kyuhyun has already finished college and now in the process of learning in the company, he was actually doing well but of course stress was eating him. He sighed for the nth time of the day, his appa noticed that and sat beside him "Kyuhyun I know this isn't the life you dreamed of...but it's for your future too, for your future child..so son please bear with it" Kangin said.

 

Kyuhyun nodded because he just wants this day to be done. after work, he immediately go home to his own house, put down his stuff and went to his favorite part of his peaceful home...his garden. It was really beautiful, many flowers and some trees that gives shade from the scorching sun but he had noticed some of the plants were dying, he really needs a gardner at least, well his house was peaceful because no one other than him was there.

 

He looked through the list of gardeners that was suggested to him, he saw a familiar name "Is this lee sungmin...the lee sungmin child of mr.lee our old gardener in the house before?" he asked him umma teukie. 

"yes that's him..I guess they're gardeners for generations too" his umma joked, Kyuhyun just sighed, "Oh come on...at least chuckle, I'm trying you know, son don't worry once the work starts the only thing you would do is decide, decide and meetings other than that you can do so many other stuff like your appa" he added.

 

Wondering how he was born when he have two men as his parents? well...for generations, their ancestors believed that once in a generation, there would always be a son who would marry another man...and indeed there would always be and that was his parents, that's why a drink recipe made before has been done to make the wife of the relationship to have a child. It's a new generation again, so they're expecting someone again this time.

 

Okay so now he chose Sungmin as my gardener, Sungmin's father was their family gardener before he passed away. He was a very decent man and when Kyuhyun was a kid, he would always hear stories about the gardener's son, he would always describe him like an angel, well mannered, shy type but very bubbly once you know him well.. Kyuhyun have always been curious if all of those were true because if it were, he would probably fall in love with him.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

It's a weekend thank god..I wanted to rest badly but before I could slump in my couch someone rang the doorbell, oh right, his new gardener will arrive today and stay here from now on to take care of his precious place. I quickly stand up to open the door, when I opened the door, I saw the most beautiful person ever.

 

His skin was white, he wasn't that tall but his face was so cute, those lips were perfectly m-shaped. "Ehem?" I heard him, I blushed his so gorgeous I just can't help but stare, "y-your Lee Sungmin?" I asked making sure, "yes I'm Sungmin.." he said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter