The beginning and the end

You who I can't forget
5 years ago when I was on a summer vacation at my grandmother's house at the countryside I met him. I was left alone in the house while my younger sister, Eunhye, and my parents went out for a walk. When I suddenly wanted to go to the rooftop for some fresh air. As I was viewing the clear blue sky above me he suddenly come out of his house, which was I front of my grandmother's. That was the first time that heart beat so fast. I still couldn't believe that that special guy had stolen my heart from the very first moment I see him. He was helping his father cleared their front yard. After that he played with his younger brother, who seem to be around my younger sister age. Without realizing, I was watching his every move. He suddenly turned to me. I wasn't able to moved, I was melting under his gaze. I quickly ran back to my room. That evening I locked myself up in my room. The next day I decided to go out for a girl's day out with Eunhye, but the moment I opened the door a ball flew right into myself and passed out within a second. When I opened my eyes I was already in my room. More surprising was that I saw him felt asleep on the chair next to my bed. He was really adorable up close. Despite his manly face, he looked adorable and innocent when he was asleep. I couldn't helped myself, but reached out to touch his flawless face. His eyes fluttered open and I immediately drew my hand back and sit up. He helped me to sit and moved his chair closer. He leaned in closer and touched my nose. I was confused at his action that time. He told me that his younger was the one who accidentally kicked the ball into my face. He asked me if I want him to do anything as an apologize. He offered to take me and Eunhye to the nearby. During the summer vacation I had bonded with him quiet well. Sadly, the vacation ended and I have to went back to the city. That last morning I expected him to gives me a farewell words, but to my disappointment he was nowhere to be seen. When my car pulled off to the driveway I looked back to see if he came but no. There was no sight of him. And this Christmas I'm going back to visit my grandmother and to see him. For this Christmas all I want is him to be mind. I'm wishing everyone an early Christmas as well for that special boy.