Red Rose

Turning Tables

Jihyun's POV

When I came inside, I expected to see a pair of bright red heels or one of her glittery clutches on the floor but as I took my shoes off, i saw nothing. I wondered if she was home as I head towards the kitchen. She was usually home by this time almost jumping on me, telingl me about how her night went and I tried to take in as much information as I could. However, tonight it was quiet, maybe a little bit too quiet, I had finally gotten use to all the ruckus she usually caused. I guess maybe tonight I was finally going to have that peaceful sleep I was sure in need of.

I walked out of the kitchen and make my way to the living room to pick up my stuff then I heard something. It sounded like a hush scream of pain, very low and breathless. I was sure, I was alone, there was no car in the driveway, no heels next to the door, no sign that my roommate was home from the crazy night out. Then I heard another one, maybe it was the niegbor's tv or one of the homeless cats outside. By now I was scared, I grab a thin vase from the coffee table and headed towards the rooms. I heard another one, I stop to feel my heart racing, i could feel the vase getting slippery inside my hands. I started walking again towards her room, where the noise was coming from, I was about to put my hand around the door knob when an idea hit me.

What if she was in there with someone? What if she was doing it with someone but then again me and her had set a couple of rules before moving in together, one of them being no man can ever sleepover or hit it then leave. She being the player I knew she was, would always respect that rule, so she would have not brought a man home unless it was Jang Woo. I slowly started to turn the knob, when I heard a man's voice:

Man: " Eunheeeee....I'm about..."

Then I heard her voice:

Eunhee: "Don't...ssstoopp"

I stop turning the knob and relseased the vase in the floor as I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. She wouldn't have. She couldn't have done this to me, I thought I told her how I felt, I made it clear. How could she? She slept with him, she was sleeping with the man I love. She, my best friend, was sleeping with the man I held closest to my heart. She was sleeping with Minho when her heart belonged to Hyun Joong, she was breaking four hearts including her very own with her actions. 

                                                                       ~    *    ~   *    ~ 

hi this is kpoplover2501 and miumiulola :)

sorry for taking FOREVER to start on this story :/
we each had a lot going on at the time we started this but now we finally have time ( thank god for summer vacation :))
hopefully we can update more often and focus on our story more :)

until next time :)