Chapter 1 [END]

Love wins

LuHan have just released his album "Reloaded", he's all happy about his hard work and wants to continue to show different sides of himself. He's happy about leaving SM Entertainment but he misses his friends a lot. He wish he could meet them again someday. 

LuHan has been wisiting his parents more often lately, talking about his future. The parents wants him to live a traditionall life, like getting married, having kids and having a "real" job etc. Luhan has been insecure about their wishes because there's some problems. He wants to make music and play soccer, not what his parents mean by a "real" job. Also, he can't marry the person he loves. It's not legal in his country and his parents don't accept him marrying someone who's not a woman. Lu and his parents has been fighting and Lulu can't take it much more. 

 

LuHan choose to move to the US, start anew, to be able to do what he wants and marry the man of his dreams. 

 

Sehun saw the news about LuHan moving, he didn't bother much, he was happy for him. Sehun himself isn't happy about how he's treated by the company so he's thinking about leaving and start a new life. He really miss drinking bubble tea with LuHan. 

 

Sehun choose to run away, trying his best to stay hidden and masked. He's going to the US, to meet the man of his dreams. He knows rumours will be spread but he doesn't care. 

 

When Sehun finally arrives he messaged LuHan right away asking about his adress and telling him that he's coming. Sehun arrived to LA but LuHan lives in Miami. He had to take a plane and arrived in the middle of the night. 

He took a taxi to LuHans house, when he arrives he ran up to the door and knocked hard, he shouted "LUHAN! LUHAN! ITS SEHUN! OPEN THE DOOR". It took a little while until someone opened, there he stood, tired and happy at the same time, LuHan. They just stood there for a while, looking at each other in silence. Sehun takes a step closer to LuHan and say "I missed you so much, Lu", LuHan hugged Sehun and they later went to bed.

While they were lying there in the dark, with only the street lights as light, Sehun looked at LuHan and said "I..love you, LuHan, a lot.."
LuHan started blushing and looked widely at Sehun right in his eyes, he got closer to him and said shyly "I love you too, Sehun-ah" and kissed him deeply. Sehun got even deeper into the kiss and got all red. They later fell asleep.

 

When they woke up, next to each other, LuHan said calmly "Let's get married" and Sehun smiled.