Heated

EXO SERIES: Byun Baekhyun's Heart's Desire [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>BAEKHYUN'S POV<<

Mi Kyung's friend Lee Ye Jin was currently taking her size because she was responsible for our traditional clothes. It went on fast when it was my turn but now I was watching the two. It was my second time in their dormitory room today. It was nice to live in. 

"I told you to keep still, Mi Kyung." Lee Ye Jin scolded her friend causing Mi Kyung to pout. "I want to make a pretty hanbok for you. The hanbok of a princess of course. So I beg you to keep still." 

"Thanks to this idiot, I am forced to act in this stupid play. How could the school decide on a school play for the seniors? Do you think I can convince Principal Yoo not to do this?" Mi Kyung asked her friend but she shook her head. 

"It's your last year, you have to make good memories." I said to Mi Kyung who was glaring at me. "I already apologized because I was wrong. You can't stay mad at me forever, you will have to forgive me some day." 

Even if I broke up with Kwon Chae Won and it hurt to know that I was the only one who thought it was love, it wasn't bad as I expected. I was disappointed, but I should've trusted my friends. After all, they all had the same opinion and it turned out to be true. The girl I dated for four months or the friends I had since middle school? 

"What is there to forgive?" Mi Kyung asked me but I still smiled. "Ye Jin-ah, take your time. We need to practice the play later and I don't feel like showing up there." 

"Don't say nonsense, Mi Kyung. It's the first time a guy participates at the festival." Lee Ye Jin responded and finished taking Mi Kyung's size. "You'll stand out the most with that hanbok I'll make for you." 

"Are you coming?" I looked back at Kim Mi Kyung. She slowly nodded and followed me. "I don't have any experiences in acting, but I'm glad that my first time I'll do this with you." Kim Mi Kyung turned her head to me and let out a dry laugh. 

"Yah, Kim Mi Kyung!" A female student walked towards us and crossed her arms as she stopped walking. "I thought you didn't want to audition for the role. So why did you get it? Because of you, the entire plot of the play changed and even Baekhyun has a role. Quit the role and leave it to me." 

"Do you think I want the role? I would quit if I could, Yi Seul." Mi Kyung responded and was on the verge of walking away when the student grabbed her arm to stop her. "Please let go of me, I need to go to the rehearsal." 

"I am the one who suggested that. If you have to say something, then say it to me, Miss Yi Seul." I cut the student off and prevented her from doing anything to Mi Kyung. "Excuse us now." I grabbed Mi Kyung's wrist and saved her from the situation. She thanked me but was silent on our way to the hall. 

We practiced it twice and it didn't take long until we memorized the script because the play wasn't long. The day of the Mi Kyung's school festival finally arrived. In the morning, I took the train to Seoul and drove to Mi Kyung's school. On my way, I went through the script. 

After another rehearsal, this time with our traditional clothing and several checks on the scenery, the music and everything else.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter