005

DW 0.5

Darn, I never tought I'd meet Minwoo on the first day I work here. This is so embarrassing. Dongwan thought while letting Minwoo and his friends entered the cafe and find them a nice seat at the corner of the cafe.

Many thoughts were flying inside Dongwan's mind when she went to the counter to take some menus for Minwoo. Maybe it was a terrible choice to use my woman body to work here. She thought. But then she remembered the reason why she agreed to work in this cafe. The cafe was owned by her cousin from her mother side, Park Choong Ja. Jinnie (how Choong Ja prefered to be called) and Dongwan were so close since they were kids and she knows Dongwan's situation, both; that he have this half-boy-half-girl-body and that he lost his house because of fire. When she decided to open this cafe, she promised Dongwan half of the cafe earnings if Donna work here. A very promising offer for Dongwan who needed some money for the new house.

"Who is that qutiepie over there?" Jinnie winked at Donna when she went to the bar to handed her Minwoo's order.
"He's Mr. Lee's son, the owner of the house i'm living at." Donna replied.
"Oh, oh, I remember you mentioned him.. wait.. Min..Minwoo isn't it!?"
Donna nodded.
"He's cuuuute!" Jinnie squealed.

"But, why he seems to be very interested in you? Look, he really can't take his eyes away from you. That's not how people would stare at a friend. Isn't he suppose to know Dongwan instead of Donna? Does he know your double identity?"

Donna sighed at the rapid questions
"I'll tell you the detail later."
and went to deliver a blueberry cheesecake to a customer.

Dongwan told everything about Minwoo to Jinnie later that night after they cleaned up the cafe before closing it. Jinnie listen to it with full smile on her face.

---

"Dongwa~n, guess who I met today" Minwoo called him once he entered the house.
"Who, famous actor Shin Hyesung?" Dongwan asked, half-joking. Hyesung was the latest trend at that time, every girl would fall for his badboy character in the drama.
"No~" Minwoo pouted, "I finally met her again, Wan.."
"Who?" Dongwan pretended to curious.
"The girl who saved the dog the other day." Minwoo gleefully told Dongwan everything about Donna with sparkles in his eyes.
"Yes, she works at the new maid cafe near my school. She looked so cute in the maid outfit."
Eh, eh, cute? Eehhhhh, did Minwoo fall for her!? Dongwan questioned in his mind.
"Minwoo, do.. do you happen to like her?" Dongwan needed to end his curiosity.
"Very much, Dongwan. I can't get her out of my mind since the day we met."
I'm so dead, Dongwan thought.

 

note: short update and welcome to the girl version of Junjin (imagine the Junjin when he sang "Gee" on Infinity Challenge).