X 1 X

Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

X 1 X

It’s been exactly a year since he left her. A year had gone by quickly, leaving nothing but memories.

As she walk along the windy shore, she recalled lovely memories that was made with her lover. Although it’s beautiful, it also left a bitter feeling.

Up till now, she cried every night wishing for him to come back to her arms.

She could not accept the fact that he had left her.

 

“I’m hungry, let’s go to the canteen.” Urge her friend, Jisoo whom she met in her junior year at the prestigious high school. Yejin hummed in return and the both of them headed to the canteen.

As the two of them walk down the stairs, they saw a huge crowd surrounding this boy. Is he a newbie? Jisoo nudge Yejin with her elbows to take a look at what’s happening. Yejin wasn’t interested in finding out about what’s happening so instead of walking together with Jisoo to the crowd, she walk the other way to their usual hangout table.

Apparently, there’s a new boy in school and people were gathering around him because he is the cousin of Chanyeol, the school’s famous student who is known for his good looks and excellent grades. Jisoo would not stop talking about how good looking the new boy is. Once every 10 minutes or so, she would gasp and shout all of a sudden. All Yejin could do is just shake her head and laugh it off, Jisoo is her best-friend after all.

 

Yejin used to come home with her lunch ready for her to eat but now, nothing. Ever since her mother died, her father ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter