Chapter 1 : This Is Reality

Forever and Always

2PM's Dorm

5:00 PM

"ohh sonyeoshidae's yu huiyeol's sketchbook video finally being shared by kbs! Dying for this, people said huiyeol hyung ask something about break-up and jessica." Wooyoung said.

"Bro, sadly you're too late. A little mickey boy there already watch it." Taecyeon said.

"What?? They update it just now, Taec. Are you still dreaming? Hey OkCat-- look at me OkCat" Wooyoung answer him.

"I got the video from my secret agent haha. Sorry, bro." Nichkhun joined the conversation. 

"But, but how?" Wooyoung show his 5-years-old expression. "Yahh wake up bro, you know one of Tiffany's private fansite, or can I say it's only open for Nichkhun will capture every moments of Steph even if they already br" Taecyeon explained but being cut by Nichkhun.

"Stop it bro, we all know she loves her carreer so much and we can't meet everyday, and because we're busy and tired of our schedule, our conversation is not as intense as before, and we got jealous towards each other so-"

"Okay, so what? Do you know her throats hurt? Taeyeon even called me in 1AM yesterday because her stamina is not as good as before and you know, there's something she said which really surprised me. She said, Stephanie is not someone she know before. She don't care about herself anymore, she's like only doing her job, eat, sleep, etc. She lost herself, bro." Taecyeon is a lil bit mad to his bestfriend since, okay khunfany and taecsica used to be bestfriend since then. But, now everything is different. It's only the 3 of them now. Taecyeon loves Stephanie as his sister, and he knew how much Nichkhun and Tiffany fighting for their love to SM and JYP. That's why he doesn't want their relationship end just like that.

===FLASHBACK===

Han River

26 May 2015, 23:46 PM

They just date like the other celebrity couples, when suddenly a fight happen.

"Steph, when will heart a tag end?" Nichkhun asked. "2 more episodes to go, I think. Why?" "You know I don't really like Lee Cheolwoo because he already said to Taecyeon that he has a crush to you. And you even do couple photoshoot with him, and our fans is going crazy, and you know, I just--I have a thought that it would be better if the guy is me, you know."

Tiffany chuckled. "Khun, you know even if he has a crush on me or conffesed to me, it will never affects me at all, I swear. That Lee Cheolwoo thing is so much smaller than KhunToria, you know sometimes I still hurt reading that comments on my instagram or when I just searching our names through the web."

"Steph, I'm sorry okay. We're not ready that time, that's why I go to WGM and play with ur hoobae." Nichkhun answer her. "And what? She even confessed to you that she likes you, right? It hurts me too, Khun. You know, I got to see her in every SMTOWN Concerts, and in SM Building, or some SMTOWN Party. And she just like, she didn't respect me like other f(x) members do, khun. Even when GG is having an interview that being hosted by her and Henry Oppa in 2014, I didn't talk so much and.. you know, something bothered me if I'm not talkative and everytime I answer something, she's saying she can do that too or something similar. I suffered too, Khun!" Tiffany being a lil bit angry.

"Steph, you know we both suffered! But what, it's okay if I'm the only one who protecting, showing, proofing our relationship and getting hate here. But, can you do me a favor? Please don't be too close to him. Just it, Steph." 

And that night passed with them arguing, Tiffany back to her dorm crying over night so as Nichkhun. So, it's not broke up, but it was a big fight, a really big fight they never had before.

29 May 2015

Nichkhun and Tiffany was all over the news. They just don't know what to do. So, it's like misunderstanding. Tiffany thought Nichkhun is breaking up with her, so as Nichkhun. It was an unexplainable reason and, a hillarious and childish one. 

A few days after it, Nichkhun is being teased by 2PM in OVEN Radio about longing for an ex. And, he just answered like, "Why did you pick me to answer this?" Tiffany is being telled by Yoona about it, but she thought they're just playing and joking around. Nichkhun get a tattoo in his hand "Love No Matter What" with T caligraphy on it. But damn, he thought. KhunTorias shippers said it's Victoria signature while its not.

Tiffany got a tattoo in her body "toujours belle" which means always beautiful. She wants to show him, that she is a strong woman. But, she's still crying over him every night.

After PARTY Era End, Lion Heart Era is begin.

Nichkhun and Tiffany will finally meet at DMC Festival Concert, Tiffany will be MCing with Yuri, but it was a relief for her that she's not close enough with him. 'Usually.. in a music show like this.. there is a moment of us, at least one ore two.. but now..' she thought.

Nichkhun's POV

Damn, she's so beautiful in white. God, what should I do? If we're meant to be, let us be together, God. He prays.

===Nichkhun's POV End===

They're browsing their name on web at their dorm after the show end, and bam!! All the fans were disappointed because there's no moment. They know they're missing each other. They know they still love each other. They know they need each other. But, they know.. they're still hurt.

===FLASHBACK END===

"Yahh I want to apologize to her, and you know, having date and cuddle with her, but I'm not sure if she has free time now because of her hectic schedule." Nichkhun said to Taecyeon and Wooyoung.

"Wait, I'll call Taeyeon since Stephanie is her so-called-savior or something." Taecyeon answer him.

"Yeoboseyo?" Taeyeon answer the call.

"Ohh Taeyeon-ah, do Tiffany probably has a free time now?"

"huhh.. FINALLY THE DAY HAS COME!! That mickey, jinjja. Of course, we already finish our recording at 3PM, and now.. ohh it's still 6PM. Wait, WOW DAEBAK FINALLY SHE'S EATING, TAEC, that boy can come at 6.30 PM I think."

"Uhh.. okay. Keep calm, Tae. We'll get some romantic drama. We already watch the trailer haha." Taecyeon jokes around.

TaeTiSeo's Dorm

6.30 PM

Taeyeon open the door without Tiffany knowing because she's in her room, scrolling down through her instagram, and seeing sometimes fans are still commenting they're missing khunfany, or their opinion in two posts she's wearing red mickey beanie.

Nichkhun slowly open the door while Taeyeon and Taecyeon giggling because it's like, they're watching 3D movie. Nichkhun close Tiffany's room door. "Oh hey Tae whats u--" Tiffany look up and "oh. Sorry, I thought you were Taeyeon."

"Sorry for not knocking. I know you won't open the door if you know it's me."

"It's okay.. just--just please do not see my face. It's in the state where no one can see it."

"It's okay Steph, you're still childish haha, I will never stop loving you just because of your face haha. You're still look cute and stunning in bare face, though." Nichkhun said.

"Okay, why are you going here?"

"So, please don't cut me first. First, thank you for not mad at me because I didn't knock the door before. Second, thank you, that you're still talking to me. And, sorry about our fight. Sorry about bringing things about Lee Cheolwoo. Sorry for disappointing you with my manner. Sorry if sometimes my fans are hurting you. Sorry if you're hurt because of me. Sorry if I still can't protect you from all those haters. Sorry for being--.. sorry for.. sorry for being jealous over your show. But hey, I'm just a normal boyfriend, right? Sorry for making your eyes swollen. Sorry for everything bad I've done to you. Will you.. still open your heart for me? I know this is hard for you, because some people start believing we're really broke up. I know you're still hurt, but do I. So, let's go through this together, is it okay, Steph?" Nichkhun's eyes become red and a tear running down trough his face.

"Hey, baby don't cry." Tiffany comes to him and slowly put her thumbs to his face to wipe the tear. "I'm sorry too, for everything bad I've done to you. I'm sorry for not understanding you. I should be more mature before." Tiffany slowly wrap her arms around him and hug him, cry in his chest. She's sobbing so hard at that time. He hugs her, and calm her down. He kiss her forehead. 

Tiffany finally stop sobbing and look up to his face. "We're too silly, right?" "Of course, 'cause we're The Silly Couple, our fans said it." They go to her bed.

 

 

Author's Note

Hey guys! Sorry for making you waiting haha. Okay to be honest I'm a junior high school student, and I'm twelve haha. What do you think about this story? Please give me some advice and support so I can be better^^ you can also tell me your idea. 

In the next chapter, I'll write about how they end that night. And write something related to their couple case that are being caught by fans few days ago. If you're thinking this chapter is too short or too long, please kindly telling me so I can do better^^ I'll write this with their little moment, similarities or coincidence so it'll look more real, right? Please kindly giving comment and subscribe my story^^ Thanks, I'll update soon.