Chapter 3

You're the one for me *IN EDITING*

Key POV

“Woah. Kim Jonghyun. You didnt tell me you were in the band.. I was..” I told him. “Sorry Key. I wanna give you a surprise.” he said cutting off my words.

“Wow. Then you got me!! I was VERY surprise. Applause for you guys. You guys were DAEBAK.” I told him, trying to make him not feel guilty.

“Alright. Alright. Thats great.” He said with a bright smile.

“Ahh. HI~ Key-ssi.” said Onew.

“Yah. Stop using formalities. Im not.even using, plus you’re my hyung too. Haha. Im in Year One.” I rebutted.

“Arasso^^” replied Onew.

I looked at Jonghyun as he was talking to the two other members, Minho and Taemin, but I dont know who’s who!

“Hey, care to join our group? You told Hyung you like to sing and dance right?” asked one of the two members.

“Okay. I’ll be more than happy.” I squealed. This means MORE time with Jonghyun, hehe. Daebak.

Jjong POV

Wow. Now Key’s in our group, great. Im somehow attracted to Key

 

Key POV

“Woah. Kim Jonghyun. You didnt tell me you were in the band.. I was..” I told him. “Sorry Key. I wanna give you a surprise.” he said cutting off my words.

“Wow. Then you got me!! I was VERY surprise. Applause for you guys. You guys were DAEBAK.” I told him, trying to make him not feel guilty.

“Alright. Alright. Thats great.” He said with a bright smile.

“Ahh. HI~ Key-ssi.” said Onew.

“Yah. Stop using formalities. Im not.even using, plus you’re my hyung too. Haha. Im in Year One.” I rebutted.

“Arasso^^” replied Onew.

I looked at Jonghyun as he was talking to the two other members, Minho and Taemin, but I dont know who’s who!

“Hey, care to join our group? You told Hyung you like to sing and dance right?” asked one of the two members.

“Okay. I’ll be more than happy.” I squealed. This means MORE time with Jonghyun, hehe. Daebak.

Jjong POV

Wow. Now Key’s in our group, great. Im somehow attracted to Key now. He has a unique character.

I looked at him, smiling stupidly. He was cute talking to 2Min. He was excited to talk, though he didnt know them.

“Uhh Minho,” said a confused Key. “Sorry Key. Im Taemin. ^^”

“Mianhae. Mianhae.” Key was cute when he was embarassed.

Oh gosh. Whats wrong with me. Am I going crazy.

 

Later in the day

Key’s POV

“YO KEY. ” Minho tapped me on my shoulder and sat down with Taemin infront of me.

“Ahh.. hi!^^” I answered back. I’m goodfriends With Taemin and Minho(often called 2Min) now.

They tell me a lot about Jonghyun and about the school band. I feel that they know how I feel about Jonghyun.

“Key hyung, what are you Thinking about?” Asked Taemin.

“Nothing much.” I showed him a small smile.

“Yah yah look at that. That girl. She’s trying to be close with hyung.” Said Minho.

“Who’s she?” I asked, pretending not to care.

“Key hyung, She’s Jonghyun hyung’s girlfriend, Kyungie noona.” Said Taemin carefully.

“Oh.” I said. My heart broke.

“Are you okay? You don’t look like You are. If you aren’t, you can go home earlier.” Said Minho, in a worrying tone.

“Oh okay. Then I guess I’ll go home first.”

Jjong’s POV

Ugh. What’s wrong with this girl. And Key!

Ah. Like he’ll feel anything about me. He’s normal. I’m like a freak. He won’t feel anything.

“Taemin-ah, where’s Key-gun?” I asked nonchalantly.

“He… went home. He said he wasn’t feeling well.” Said Minho.

“When?”

“Hmm. When you were flirting with your girlfriend. That’s when. Haha.” Said Minho.

Omomomomo. He isn’t feeling well. Should I like visit him? Should I?

Key’s POV.

“Umma. I’m home.” I shouted. Apparently, umma wasn’t home again. After I came to Seoul, mum’s working everyday and forgetting about me. I hate it seriously.

“I shall Get some kimchi from the fridge, eat it and do some homework before I go to nap.” I said as I walk to the fridge.

Great. There’s no more Kimchi. I thought I’ve made 4 1litre containers of it. Should have been Mum bringing it to her company and eating it when she works overtime in late night.

knock*knock*

Who could it be? I thought as I walked to the door.

“Hey Key. How you feeling?” Asked That familiar face that I once liked.

“I’m okay.” I replied, trying to sound sick.

“I brought you some ramyeon. Eat it while hot.”

“LOL. No thanks. Bring it to Kyungie. Girls get jealous very easily. Esp when their BoyFriends care about their friends too much.” I rejected his offer.. asmuchas I wanna accept it..

“I don’t like Kyungie.”

“If you don’t like Kyungie, then who will You like? Me? Haha. That’s ridiculous. Just go.” I slammed the door in his face.

Jjong POV

“Key.. I Think I’m starting to like You.” I Whispered.