Scars Deeper Than Love

Scars Deeper Than Love

3.

was a song that Jessica sang it before with Gary in Running Man.

At that time, their relationship had already strained.

Although the surface may look calm, but the horrible things that were hidden under the calm surface seemed so terrifying, and it was about to drag them inside, to the bottomless pit.

When they were singing, Jessica had been watching to the direction of Taeyeon, because this song was their favourite song.

At that time, Taeyeon almost can’t control her facial expressions.

Seohyun who was sitting beside Taeyeon immediately grabbed Taeyeon’s slender arm to remind her.

Her white flawless arm had some red marks which can’t be ignored.

Jessica leant on the chair limply, muttered weakly, ”She’s still in my mind.”

“Otherwise, how could here be so hurt.” She said when pressing her right hand towards her chest.

She shook her head, slowly picked up the mini lock necklace which she always wore and rubbed it carefully.

Looking at the open file that was spread on the desk, it was apparently the photo of B&E 2015 winter collection’s new celebrity endorsement---Kim Taeyeon.

She gazed at the photos, her fingertips can’t be restrained to touch the photos.

Ignoring her pain in her chest, she kept depicting Taeyeon’s silhouette with her fingers.