Ch. 3 - Win?

Magic

Heechul looks directedly into Kyuhyun’s eyes. If only his eyes can kill, Kyuhyun would already be dead. He is waiting for his ‘prize’.

Kyuhyun stares into Heechul’s eyes. If eyes could kill, he would already be dead right now. How someone could survive after being stare into those big beautiful eyes. He wishes to swim in that crystal clear and alluring eyes. .. he cursed silently in his heart. I’m not here to praise about his eyes..he is here to find a way to not lose.. I cannot lose..I am Cho Kyuhyun..the Prince..no..The KING!!

Are you going to keep your promise? Where’s my PRIZE!!

Kyuhyun snickered..

Prize?? What prize??

Don’t play dumb. Heechul almost shouted. He lost his patience already.

I won so you better keep your promise.

Wait..wait..wait..aren’t you misunderstood something? For your information, that contest is for women only..a girl..a chick..and from what I can see, you dont have neither not ‘that’ to count as one. Maybe..if you get a surgery... I’ll perhaps ask them to change the rules.. open it for transgender..Kyuhyun smile wickedly and then looks at Heechul’s pants and chest..

What are you looking at bastard?!!! Heechul shouted angrily. His face is red because of embarrassment and definitely because of anger!

Nothing..I just want to make sure once again that you are definitely a boy.. with that Kyuhyun walks away; leaving an angry Heechul.

I’ll make you pay..Dont mess with me. They don’t call me Kim Heechul for nothing.

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath. I just did not say that just now, right? I didn’t stare at his his.. at ‘that’, right? Kyuhyun gulped. Why I think I am blushing right now? Why I think that I’m starting to think about erted things?  I like girl..I like girl!! I like girl...right?!! Not....I LIKE GIRL!! Although I won over him, why I don't feel any good about it?? Sigh...

How dare you Cho Kyuhyun!! How dare you humiliated me like that. I’m Kim Heechul. I’ll never lose... will never.. I’ll make you pay for this embarassment three times more.. I’ll make you regret that you were born into this world.

Heechul walks angrily. With tears almost falling from his big eyes because of anger, sad or embarrassment, everyone passes by him could tell not to mess with him right now. He could see they are whispering something and he could see faces of admiration in many of the boys. They fell for his look. Who would not? He is the Kim Heechul.  Looking at the boys’ face, he feels slightly better. Yes... I am definitely Kim Heechul.