CHARACTERS

HEARTSTRINGS

CHARACTERS

 

Nam TaeHyun

TIMOTHY NAM

A musically gifted guy who hails from a very wealthy family of Musical Clan. Timothy is a guy who has enormous talent when it comes to music. He has the ear to identify the flats and the sharps and possesses voice to melt everyone's heart. Not suprising especially to a son of both World Renowned Pianist and Internationally Acclaimed Broadway Musical Actress.

Timothy's capabilities are not only limited to Music only because he's gifted in Academics that's why he excels the most out of his colleagues. Aside from being blessed with musical and intellectual talent, Timothy is too gifted with dashing and charismatic visual appearance which added to his overall "almost perfect man" image.

But aside from having all of those attributes that will attract a lot of followings and admirers especially women, he's also a cold-hearted and straight forwarded gentleman. Despite of melting appearance and heartwarming voice, he too has a negative traits which intimidates a lot of people around him. That is the wall that seperates him from others.

But everything has a reason. And Timothy being a cold-hearted one has the story behind it aswell. Before becoming a well known pianist, composer and a musical actor, he once used to be a kid. Not an ordinary kid but a used to be kindhearted and caring boy with a big heart for everyone. But what really makes him like what he is right now? Is there a deep story behind it than we didnt know?

Son Wendy

MELODY SON

A sweetheart and a demure young lady who happens to have a big dreams of becoming a great singer. With a big and pure heart blessed with an angelic voice that could make all hearts flutter, Melody aspires to be the one who could make every frown into smiles, tears into laughter, misery into happiness and chaos into serenity.

 Knowing that this is the only way for her to express the true Melody within her, she treasures her voice as much as she treasures her family and friends around her. Even though, her family is not gifted with extravagant wealth and finances, that is not an excuse for them to be discourage instead her parents works hard in their respective jobs: Her Father is an ex-musician but currently working as a Church Music Ministry leader and her mother on the other hand is an ex-band vocalist but now working as a Music School Teacher.

For Melody, Singing is the only thing she can be truly proud of. It's the only way for her to reach other's without explaining too much with words. A way for her to reach others both externally and internally. But is there any story behind this girl who seems to be full of innocence and aspiration? What makes her love singing equally the way she loves and cares for her family?