Confession

The confession ♥

 "JACKSONNNN!!!" Mark throws his arms around his best friend's waist. Jackson could feel his breath under his neck and froze in his place. He was close. Too close.
"Hey, what's wrong?" Mark got worried about the silence since his friend wasn’t the quite type.
"No... Nothing" He stuttered tried the let the word escape from his mouth.
"OK" Mark said and break apart of him. "I have an amazing news!"
"What news?" Jackson asked and turned around to face him.
"Next week we'll know who will debut for the next boy group of JYP!"
"OMG REALLY?" Jackson forgot about his feeling from Mark's touch and filled with happiness.
"Yeah! I wish we will debut together!" Mark said with a big smile on his face.
"Yeah I wish" Jackson said softly. He really meant it. He couldn't see himself without his best friend by his side, especially when he has a crush on him. He realized it recently since he wasn't really familiar with this feeling because Mark is a guy.
"But… there is one little thing..." Mark said hesitantly, cutting Jackson thoughts "We need to pass the performance exam and we need to do a duet with someone so I thought why not with you?" He asked shyly.
"Yeah, why not?" Jackson said exploding with happiness inside. He's gonna do a duet with the man he loves and he will do anything to make it perfect.

 

After 3 days of nonstop practices the day has finally come.
Jackson was sitting in the waiting room with shaking legs and a stress look on his face.
Mark saw Jackson's situation and couldn't help but feel worry about him. He hugged him and told him softly "Hey, don't worry, everything is gonna be just right".
"Yeah but what if I'll mess up? What if I'll forget the lyrics or make a mistake? I don't want you to be affected badly because of me" Jackson said with slightly watery eyes.
"Don’t say that!! We practiced a lot and you are great! You should believe in yourself the same way I believe in you" He broke the hug and stared into his eyes.
Jackson was speechless. He blushed slightly and said quietly almost whispering "I will do my best".
"Mark Tuan and Jackson Wang you're up next" a JYP stuff said and left the room.
"We can do it! Let's go" Mark took Jackson's hand and smiled.


(Song: Silence by jay chou: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t6skbzaY3Y )
Jackson was the first to sing, and it went pretty well. It made him feel confident and he smiled.
Then it was Mark's turn and he did a rap. Jackson couldn't avoid his charisma on stage and he didn’t notice it was his turn to sing. He was mesmerized from his low voice and his moving full lips.  
Mark gave him the look of "What are you doing?" and Jackson immediately got back to reality and apologized several times. "Can we please start over?" he asked feeling ashamed but got a positive answer. He felt relieve and started to sing from the beginning.
He avoided Mark's eyes through all the performance. He knew that he could get frozen again.

The last sentence of the song was his part and this time he hold Mark's hands tight and looked deep into his eyes while singing:

I will learn to give you up
It is because I love you too much
.

 

"What was that?" Mark asked curiously after both of them got off the stage.
"What was... what?" Jackson asked 'innocently' but he knew well what Mark meant.
"THAT! The thing you did on stage in the end" Mark was confused. He really wanted to know what's going on with his best friend who acted so weird lately.
"I'm sorry I froze in the middle of our performance. I don’t know what happened to me" he looked down afraid to talk about Mark's real concern.
"Why are you acting like that?"
Jackson couldn't answer.
"Lately you were acting so weird What's wrong with you? You know you can tell me everything…" Mark was worried since Jackson didn't say anything.
"I… I don't know how to tell you this…" Jackson said honestly.
"Just say it. I'm here to listen, that's what frien-" Mark couldn't finish his sentence as he felt Jackson's lips on his own. He didn’t know how to react and just froze in his place with wide eyes. Jackson broke the kiss and said "That what's wrong with me". he looked down for a second and then looked back at the shocked boy. "I'm sick of all this 'friend' stuff. I'm sick of hiding my feelings for you. I'm sorry".
Mark's heart almost jumped out of his body. Suddenly he smiled widely and felt relieve.
"Don't feel sorry…" He was about to finish his sentence but Jackson cut him off again.
"I will understand if you'll never talk to me again or-"
"Jackson-"
"..or if you don't want to see me again-"
"Jacks-"
"… It's fine! Really! I'm OK with that you just-"
"JACKSON!!!!" Mark screamed in frustration and the other boy finally got quite. "Will you let me finish my sentence? PLEASE?"
Jackson nodded with puppy eyes.
"You shouldn't feel sorry cause I feel the same way".
"That's fine I- WHAT?" Jackson couldn't believe what he just heard. "Did you just say that-"
"Yes Jackson" Mark replayed.
"So that's mean that-"
"I love you too".
Mark got closer and Jackson felt Mark's heart beating fast. His arms wrapped around Mark's waist while Mark's hands claimed to Jackson's face.
"Do you know how much I waited for this to happen?" Jackson whispered in Mark's ear.
"Well you don’t have to wait anymore, just shut up and kiss me"
And he did.